Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good afternoon B.D.er's,

Speaking with hundreds of folks coming back from those amazing trips targeting local Blue fin, I am hearing tales from both crew and anglers alike that waaay too many passengers are getting spooled, bit off, etc. because they are using less than adequate gear.. All too often boarding passengers claim they will be fine with the rod and reel combos they have but end up getting their butts handed to them with undersized gear..

Bob Sands has a great supply of those amazing 76 Centaurs, Vipers and Raptor rail rods to go with the latest Okuma Makaira and Penn VISX reels.. THESE AMAZING RODS AND REELS COME AND GO QUICKLY...... If you need or want one of these big Tuna Appropriate rods or reels please call THE BOB SANDS TACKLE STORE and get yours reserved with a Credit card now... Demand is high while supplies of most all fishing supplies are tending to be low.. We have never seen such a rush for fishing products like this ever before..

Have a great and prepared season.. Hope to see you at the shop.

Respectfully,

Jamie

Reel 007

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
Jamie, is the shop open to walk in's?.

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good evening 007,

We are open for walk in customers.. Best during the week as it has been super busy... Unprecedented actually. We are open 7 days a week.. If You do come in on Saturday please be patient with us.. It has been crazy busy and we have hired additional staff to try and keep up.. However, customer service is still our prime directive. Hope to see you there.

As a note, we are being very active in regards to the Covid.. We have a hand sanitizing station at the front door.. As our customers walk in we ask they use the waterless cleaner.. We practice safe distancing and only allow a specified number of customers in the store at any one time... WE REQUIRE THAT EVERYONE WEAR AN APPROPRIATE MASK BOTH IN LINE OUTSIDE AND IN THE STORE...

Jamie

Last edited:

bob1825

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 11, 2007
San Fernando Valley
Name
Jason
Boat
Anyone the fits my schedule
Hi Jamie, any news on whether UC will be selling factory wrapped GP Mag? Thanks. Jason

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Hi Bob,

Great to hear from you. Nothing yet as U.C. is going full blast trying to keep up with demand for their existing lineups... But, one never knows what the future holds.. However, Bob Sands of course can wrap you one to match any color scheme you would like..

Reactions: bob1825