BOB SANDS TACKLE FRED HALL MONSTER SALE 2019

Discussion in 'San Diego Long Range fishing Reports' started by Bob Sands, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Bob Sands

Bob Sands BOB SANDS TACKLE Advertiser

Name:
    Jamie
    Boat:
    #1 Tackle Shop
    SMOKING HOT DEALS AT BOB SANDS FRED HALL

Come on by the HUGE BOB SANDS TACKLE BOOTH..# 937 thru 942 and compare gear from MOST ALL OF THE TOP MANUFACTURERS. Side by side comparisons of Calstar, United Composites, Phenix, Okuma, Shimano, Daiwa, Okuma, Penn, Blackhole, Graphtech, JRI, Accurate, Nomad, Avet, Rods, Reels, Boots, footwear and so much more.

OUR ENORMOUS BOOTH's are BIGGER AND MORE FULLY STOCKED THAN EVER.

WE ARE ONCE AGAIN FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE TWO AMAZING WEST COAST JIG EXPERTS TO TALK TO FOR THOSE LOOKING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ARTIFICIAL LURES AND THE RODS THAT SLING THEM... MAKE SURE YOU MAKE TIME TO CHAT WITH PHILLIP AND BILL ABOUT TECHNIQUES THEY HAVE DEVELOPED AND PROVEN OVER MANY DECADES OF ARTIFICIAL LURE USE AND TESTING.

THOUSANDS OF ITEMS AT HIGHLY DISCOUNTED SHOW PRICES..
    The Bob Sands Tackle booth is one of the largest retail fishing tackle providers, only specializing in fishing tackle and gear all year, at the show.

FANTASTIC SELECTION OF FISHING BOOTS AT INCREDIBLE SHOW PRICING.. These often run out before the end of the show so get your's early.

Check out our stacks of TACKLE BAGS from Top Manufacturers with STEEP DISCOUNTS

FLOURO-CARBON AT HUGE SALE PRICING AND MANUFACTURERS INCENTIVES.

CHECK OUT THE LATEST PLASTICS FOR FRESH AND SALT WATER MANY OF WHICH HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN AT THE F.H. SHOW PREVIOUSLY. PLASTIC THROWERS MUST SEE THE NEWEST RELEASES FROM SEBILE...... INCREDIBLE.

GIANT BLUE FIN AND YELLOW FIN JIG SPECIALS
    FIRST TIME AT THE SHOW: "BULLETPROOF ASSIST HOOKS" DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY AS AN ADD ON ASSIST HOOK FOR THOSE GIANT BLUE FIN AND YELLOWFIN TUNA CAUGHT WITH DROP JIGS.. WE CANNOT SEEM TO KEEP THESE IN STOCK AS THESE ARE EXACTLY WHAT THE MARKET HAS BEEN ASKING FOR. UBER HIGH STRENGTH, WEAR RESISTANT AND ADVANCED DESIGN... EASY TO ATTACH. LIMITED SUPPLY ON SALE. WE ARE THE EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR FOR THE SHOW. GET THE INSIDE TRACK ON WHAT BLUEFIN AND TUNA PRO'S HAVE BEEN USING, WITH INCREDIBLE SUCCESS.

ONLY AT BOB SANDS TACKLE WILL YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE RARELY DISCOUNTED FLAT FALLS AND OTHER DROP JIGS AT GREAT INCENTIVE PRICING THEN ADD THESE AMAZING BULLETPROOF ASSIST HOOKS RIGHT AT THE BOOTH.. BLUEFIN FEAR ANY ANGLER WITH THESE AMAZING SETUPS... Or so I am told....

MONSTER INVENTORY OF UNITED COMPOSITES AND CALSTAR RODS along with most every other manufacturer you are looking for.. DO YOUR SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISONS RIGHT AT THE BOOTH on any and all rods you are considering or have heard about. YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT OUR PRICING ON THE LATEST AND GREATEST FISHING RODS.

Come on by to check out NEVER BEFORE SOLD AT THE SHOW ITEMS.. You have to come by to see what they are. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

ENORMOUS SELECTION OF TUNA AND WAHOO TROLLING LURES. SOME WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY SOLD AT BOB SANDS TACKLE. OTHERS MAY JUST BE NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ELSEWHERE. STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION....

WAHOO FOLKS MUST CHECK OUT THE HOT NEWLY RELEASED JRI DIRECT TIE HOOICIDE BOMBS.. CHECK OUT THE SPECIALS FOR HUGE DISCOUNTS WHEN YOU BUY 4 YOU GET ONE FREE. THESE ARE BY FAR THE LOWEST PRICES WE HAVE EVER OFFERED.

CAPTAIN JIMMY AND LEAD MASTER BOMBS ON SALE.

RAIDER JIG MARKDOWNS.

Custom version of the amazing United Composites CX 80 Raptor 60 - 80 pound rods and the never before sold at the show (To my knowledge) THE Nearly Impossible to obtain U.C. US Wahoo 85, with Reel seat, fully custom wrapped in U.C. colors and top of the line hardware. These amazing newer rods and blanks are tops in their class and must be seen for those looking for an amazing stealth rod when using 60 - 80 pound Test Lines. You must check out the Jig stick from heaven, the US 85 Whoo Jig stick that has historically only been for sale direct from the Manufacturer's web site in a deck hand model.. Very limited supply on hand

JRI CUSTOM LURE SPECIALS:
    BOB SANDS TACKLE WILL HAVE THE LARGEST SELECTION OF THOSE AMAZING JRI JIGS IN THE ENTIRE SHOW.. MANY ITEMS HAVE NEVER BEEN SOLD AT FRED HALL. LAST YEAR, THOUSANDS OF JIGS SOLD OUT BEFORE THE END OF THE EVENT. MAKE SURE YOU GET TO OUR BOOTH QUICKLY TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR BUY 3 AT A DISCOUNT GET 1 FREE DEALS AS POSTED ON THE YELLOW SIGNS BY THE JIG RACKS. CHECK OUT THE CUSTOM GLOW JRI 66 WITH TUNA HOOK AS WELL AS THE NEW, CUSTOM, YELLOW TAIL AND TUNA COLORS MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR US IN THE VARIOUS JRI SURFACE IRONS.

COME ON OVER AND SEE THE JIGS FROM TADY, NOMAD, SHIMANO, CAIVO, DAIWA AND SO MANY MORE.. SOME AT BLOW OUT PRICING.. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

HUGE MANUFACTURER SHOW INCENTIVES FROM SHIMANO. Rods, Reels and Jigs will have some amazing purchasing incentives.. SHIMANO is right across the aisle from us making it easy to obtain your special incentive items. These items may be limited so see us early to insure you receive the deals.

Any and all of our Manufacturers, such as DAIWA and OKUMA, may have show incentives..(
    We never know what the exact incentives are until the show starts so please check with the sales folks at the booth.)

WE EXPECT TO HAVE A SUPPLY OF THE AMAZING NEW OKUMA MAKAIRA 15T AT THE SHOW.. LIMITED SUPPLY.. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

PLEASE BE AWARE: Those of us who love to help out our non-local fishing folks, who are out of state, have discovered that the USPS and FedX are charging about 240 dollars or more to ship rods in tubes with a girth and length outside of their parameters. RODS OVER 8' MAY NOW BE TOO COSTLY TO SHIP. Please make sure you pick up your long rods at the show or arrange to pick up at our store in Van Nuys, Ca..

A MUST SEE
    IS THE BOB SANDS BLOW OUT RACK AT PRICES 20 - 40% OFF RETAIL.. SO MANY TOP OF THE LINE LATE MODEL RODS AND BLANKS. THESE ARE SOLD STRICTLY ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS..THOUGH THE RACK MAY OR MAY NOT BE RELOADED EACH DAY BEFORE OR DURING THE SHOW.. WHEN THEY ARE GONE.. THEY ARE GONE AND WILL NOT BE REPLACED.

HAVE A GREAT UPCOMING SEASON.

JAMIE

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  2. shellback

shellback Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    shellback
    Boat:
    other peoples
    my first stop at fred hall. when are you opening on Wednesday?

Bob Sands likes this.
  3. InDeepShip

InDeepShip Ah ship

Name:
    Adam
    Boat:
    In my Dream's
  4. Bob Sands

Name:
    Jamie
    Boat:
    #1 Tackle Shop
    Hi Adam,

Yes on the Extra Toughs. Our prices will be great like they always are. We bring a huge selection of E.T.s in most all sizes along with other boots as well.

Please check with the store to see if we have any more Daiwa Soft sides left.. If we do, please PM me to discuss.

Thank you Adam. Talk soon

Jamie

InDeepShip likes this.
  5. RockHopperNCKA

RockHopperNCKA Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Dustin
    Boat:
    Do kayaks count?
    Mine too.

See you Wednesday, Jamie.

Bob Sands likes this.
  6. InDeepShip

InDeepShip Ah ship

Name:
    Adam
    Boat:
    In my Dream's
    Sounds good I'll see you guys there. I'm tired of wearing my work boots on the boat

Bob Sands likes this.
  7. Bob Sands

Name:
    Jamie
    Boat:
    #1 Tackle Shop
    BULLETPROOF ASSIST HOOKS TUNA FEAR THEM ONLY AT BOB SANDS[​IMG]

DesotoBound likes this.
  8. Bob Sands

Name:
    Jamie
    Boat:
    #1 Tackle Shop
    Hi Shell,

We are open right at the opening Bell... Thank you so much..

Have a great show.... And thank you for considering Bob Sands Tackle for your fishing tackle needs.

Jamie

9. fishordie

fishordie I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Jamie
    Boat:
    2013 Ranger Z521 with 250 Merc.: Now deceased.. Thank goodness
    Fred Hall is getting real over here at Bob Sands Tackle... We have have a huge crew working from morning to evening, 3 days straight, to get our enormous sales areas ready to go... So many new items... You will have to come by to see for yourselves what the latest and greatest items are... Many on a first come first served basis... When they are gone, they are gone... Every day, we will have an allotment of certain items that will be sold to the first folks in line... Have a great show all.

Jamie

reelconcerned, Fincutter and Soda Pop like this.
  10. fishordie

fishordie I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Jamie
    Boat:
    2013 Ranger Z521 with 250 Merc.: Now deceased.. Thank goodness
    This booth is serious business. 20 folks setting up for 3 days..And still going at it... Come on by to see why any Huge Tackle shop would go through all this trouble... For our customers of course... What a great way to meet so many folks who have not saved money with Bob Sands Tackle Before.. And another opportunity to chat with customers who come back every year and every week... Let's face the truth... We at Bob Sands Tackle are nothing without YOU the fishing gear buying public... We know you have lots of choices where to spend your hard earned monies. We are grateful whenever you spend it with us.

Have a great show.. See you on the other side

Jamie

Fincutter and bobsled like this.
  11. bobsled

bobsled Consumer

Name:
    Robert
    Boat:
    N/A
    Always working. Enjoy your vacation Jamie.

Bob Sands likes this.
  12. Bob Sands

Name:
    Jamie
    Boat:
    #1 Tackle Shop
    Thank you Robert... I appreciate the good wishes.. Talk soon

13. potuna

potuna Unknown member

Name:
    Pete
    Boat:
    Royal Star, Excel, Royal Polaris, Red Rooster, Shogun and somebody else's.
    Where are you Jamie, didn’t see you at the show?

14. Lake

Lake I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Blaine Lake
    Boat:
    none
    He’s in the Seychelles.

Bob Sands likes this.
  15. 2Rotten

2Rotten Newbie

Name:
    Rod Lathrop
    Boat:
    24' North River Seahawk Hardtop "Sun Dog"
    I got a nice price on my 7'6" UC Centaur Thanks Jamie/Bob Sands!

Bob Sands and fishboy93 like this.