I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 31, 2005
Calabasas CA
Name
Jamie
Boat
2013 Ranger Z521 with 250 Merc.: Now deceased.. Thank goodness
Good afternoon all,

IT'S OFFICIAL, THE BOB SANDS TACKLE ROD/BLANK AND REEL SALE HAS BEGUN. This sale includes some of OUR BIGGEST SALT WATER ROD AND BLANK DISCOUNTS EVER.. PM me or come into the store for further information... We have a huge inventory of all the latest rods and blanks but they may sell out quickly at these prices.. Possibly before the Fred Hall. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. AND YES, WE WILL SHIP BUT YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE SHOW.

The following rods and blanks of most all sizes are on sale:

UNITED COMPOSITES
INCLUDING ALL THE NEW RGP AND GP RODS AND BLANKS
CALSTAR
OKUMA
BLACKHOLE
GRAFTECH
PHENIX
DAIWA
SHIMANO
And more

BLOW OUT RACK
OF THE LATEST MODEL RODS AND BLANKS WITH UP TO 50% SAVINGS... WALK IN CUSTOMERS AT THE SHOP OR SHOW ONLY.. THESE GO OUT SO QUICKLY WE CANNOT KEEP UP WITH WHAT IS IN THE RACK...ONCE THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE..

REELS:

SHIMANO
ACCURATE
DAIWA
OKUMA
PENN
AVET
and more

We will wind line for those who come to the shop at a 20% discount.

FOR THOSE REQUESTING PRICING BY PM:
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING, YOU WILL WANT TO GO TO EACH MANUFACTURER'S WEB SITE TO GET THE RETAIL PRICING.. WHEN YOU CONTACT ME BY PM I WILL GIVE THE DISCOUNT PERCENTAGE OF RETAIL FOR EACH ITEM YOU ARE CONSIDERING...

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE A ROD TO PICK UP AT THE SHOW, WE CAN ACCOMMODATE YOU AS WE HAVE FOR THE PAST MANY YEARS. YOU WILL NEED TO PAY FOR THE ROD WHEN YOU RESERVE YOUR FAVORITE RODS BY PM (I WILL CALL FOR CC INFO AS SOON AS I CAN CONFIRM YOU ORDER IS STILL IN STOCK), THEN YOU CAN PICK IT UP ANY TIME DURING SHOW HOURS... NO NEED TO CARRY IT AROUND THRU THE SHOW AS WE WILL STORE IT FOR YOU IN OUR BOOTH.. PICK IT UP BEFORE YOU LEAVE...MANY RODS SELL OUT BEFORE THE END OF THE SHOW SO RESERVE NOW.. NO FUSS, NO MUSS.

ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE. THIS SALE APPLIES TO RODS IN STOCK ONLY... ONCE THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE.

PM ME OR COME INTO THE STORE ASAP SO YOU ARE NOT LEFT OUT..

PLEASE BE AWARE, UNTIL THE SHOW OUR SHOP MAY BE STACKED TO THE RAFTERS WITH SHOW PRODUCTS... PLEASE BEAR WITH US IF IT IS CROWDED AND SLIGHTLY CRAMPED.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jamie

Reactions: corolla
Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Hi Lou,

Please check out my newly posted Reviews, Part 1 of these RGP and GP blanks and rods. The reviews will be in the Chit Chat and Long Range sections of B.D.

Jamie

Upvote 0