Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good afternoon all,

IT'S OFFICIAL, THE BOB SANDS TACKLE ROD/BLANK AND REEL SALE HAS BEGUN. This sale includes some of OUR BIGGEST SALT WATER ROD AND BLANK DISCOUNTS EVER.. PM me or come into the store for further information... We have a huge inventory of all the latest rods and blanks but they may sell out quickly at these prices.. Possibly before the Fred Hall. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. AND YES, WE WILL SHIP BUT YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE SHOW.

The following rods and blanks of most all sizes are on sale:

UNITED COMPOSITES
INCLUDING ALL THE NEW RGP AND GP RODS AND BLANKS
CALSTAR
OKUMA
BLACKHOLE
GRAFTECH
PHENIX
DAIWA
SHIMANO
And more

BLOW OUT RACK
OF THE LATEST MODEL RODS AND BLANKS WITH UP TO 50% SAVINGS... WALK IN CUSTOMERS AT THE SHOP OR SHOW ONLY.. THESE GO OUT SO QUICKLY WE CANNOT KEEP UP WITH WHAT IS IN THE RACK...ONCE THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE..

REELS:

SHIMANO
ACCURATE
DAIWA
OKUMA
PENN
AVET
and more

We will wind line for those who come to the shop at a 20% discount.

FOR THOSE REQUESTING PRICING BY PM:
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING, YOU WILL WANT TO GO TO EACH MANUFACTURER'S WEB SITE TO GET THE RETAIL PRICING.. WHEN YOU CONTACT ME BY PM I WILL GIVE THE DISCOUNT PERCENTAGE OF RETAIL FOR EACH ITEM YOU ARE CONSIDERING...

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE A ROD TO PICK UP AT THE SHOW, WE CAN ACCOMMODATE YOU AS WE HAVE FOR THE PAST MANY YEARS. YOU WILL NEED TO PAY FOR THE ROD WHEN YOU RESERVE YOUR FAVORITE RODS BY PM (I WILL CALL FOR CC INFO AS SOON AS I CAN CONFIRM YOU ORDER IS STILL IN STOCK), THEN YOU CAN PICK IT UP ANY TIME DURING SHOW HOURS... NO NEED TO CARRY IT AROUND THRU THE SHOW AS WE WILL STORE IT FOR YOU IN OUR BOOTH.. PICK IT UP BEFORE YOU LEAVE...MANY RODS SELL OUT BEFORE THE END OF THE SHOW SO RESERVE NOW.. NO FUSS, NO MUSS.

ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE. THIS SALE APPLIES TO RODS IN STOCK ONLY... ONCE THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE.

PM ME OR COME INTO THE STORE ASAP SO YOU ARE NOT LEFT OUT..

PLEASE BE AWARE, UNTIL THE SHOW OUR SHOP MAY BE STACKED TO THE RAFTERS WITH SHOW PRODUCTS... PLEASE BEAR WITH US IF IT IS CROWDED AND SLIGHTLY CRAMPED.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jamie

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Just a note to say Thank You to all the great new and old customers who have and continue to respond to this sale... It has been amazing.. Busy, but amazing.. I look forward to hearing from more of you as we continue the deals from now and into the show... Product has been moving fast so You may want to tie up your items now before everything is sold out before or at the show.... Thank You again.

Jamie

Buttchaser

Fresh One!
Jul 3, 2004
BD Outdoors
Name
John
Boat
None
HI Jamie ,
I hear there’s a special delivery for Bob Sands this morning , wish I was there but I’m out fishing:D

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Now what exactly have you heard BC?? LOL..

Last edited:

fishordie

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 31, 2005
Calabasas CA
Name
Jamie
Boat
2013 Ranger Z521 with 250 Merc.: Now deceased.. Thank goodness
Okay, This sale is officially kicking my Butt..PM's and sales at the store are off the chain great. I must be getting older.. Ooops, I just looked in the mirror.. I am getting older.. Crap.. But so many folks getting amazing show deals makes me feel better.. Still more PM's to answer.. Thank You to everyone who has taken the time and effort to purchase from Bob Sands Tackle. We very much appreciate it..

Jamie

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
As if these deals are not good enough...For those picking up U.C. products at the show, be sure to take your Bob Sands Purchase Receipt to the United Composites booth to get your free T-shirt.. While supplies last.

Jaime

Reactions: shooter21

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
PLEASE CHECK WITH US AT THE BOOTH WHEN PURCHASING ANY PRODUCTS. MANY OF OUR MANUFACTURERS WILL HAVE SHOW INCENTIVES WHEN YOU PURCHASE FROM BOB SANDS TACKLE.. U.C, SHIMANO AND OKUMA TO NAME A FEW..

Reactions: Hntnhrd

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
I love that Picture John,

The ones that started it all. The Demand is by far and away the most un-precedented in any-ones memory.. The U.C. CX 80 Raptor held the title for 2 years but now, The GP 90 Reaper is taking a stab as the unified champion of the world of Jig Sticks. Heck, The Entire RGP line up has been hot.. See you at the showll

Jamie

Reactions: Buttchaser

Buttchaser

Fresh One!
Jul 3, 2004
BD Outdoors
Name
John
Boat
None
Jamie ,
I’m so glad to hear thing are going well at the shop , It doesn’t surprise me one bit because you guys over at Bob Sands Tackle are awesome all around !

Speaking of the CX 80 Raptor , it has a special place in my heart ... 1st place 2018 WON Tuna jackpot.

Attachments

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Ohhh Yeah John.. Well done sir...

Just for fun, pull on your Custom CX 80 Raptor side by side with the RGP 80 Terminator and tell me what you think... You might be shocked.

See you soon.

Jamie

Reactions: rexor_rn