Bob Costas

Discussion in 'Gun Talk' started by Aggro, Dec 3, 2012.

1. MotoHero

MotoHero Going Mobile

Name:
    Dwayne
    Boat:
    Hobie Outback "Forgiven"
    Just a joke for the ban crowd to toss on the end of any ban statement; "they support guns for hunting".

That isn't why the second amendment exists...it is all about personal Liberty to be free from tyrants and oppressive governments. While it is helpful in defending yourself or hunting if you choose, the firearm is for the people's protection and security against the Government.

Seems pretty simple to understand,

Dwayne

2. Fish Asassin

Fish Asassin one cast = one kill

Name:
    Fred Garvin
    Boat:
    U.S.S. Mobile (LKA 115)
    :2gunsfiring_v1:All firearms are illegal in Mexico. Has not stopped gun violence.

3. Aggro

Aggro Keepin my pimp hand strong!

Name:
    AGGRO
    Boat:
    skiff
    What an idiot.

Like some fucking steroid rage is going to result in common sense. Oh yes, I can't shoot him/her cause it's against the law. I'll choke them out or punch them till they can't breathe. Oh, look, a knife. What a fucking idiot.

I bet he wants that one back :rofl: What would either him or Mr. Murderer know about "gun culture"? A thug and an idiot sheltered from civilization.

You have to take the highs and lows (both of these morons) , toss them out to get real data on real people.

4. Bank Robber

Bank Robber Hyperbolist

Name:
    Dean
    Boat:
    F/V Bank Robber
    He may have a point making the other guys point. I mean guns are illegal for the citizens of Mexico to own and there is very little gun related violence over there :rofl:

5. Gil Marlin

Gil Marlin World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator

Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    19.655' Aluminum
    If he wanted to have touched on something related to the story, he could have spoken about the non use of birth control, young unwed mothers and what happens to the people involved in these relations...

6. Saluki

Saluki .

Name:
    Mika Tan
    Boat:
    "MoorZilla"
    I stole this from Lokey's FB page. :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  7. landman

landman watch your lips

Name:
    Vic
    Boat:
    g3
    I still think he is underground flammer. Sorry if I hurt some of your guys feelings.

8. flytyer

flytyer Newbie

Name:
    Allen
    Boat:
    Triumph 170CC/Yamaha
    I didn't like Costas before Sunday's editorializing, and won't listen to another word of his drivel if I can avoid it. That kind of crap does the victim of this thug's murderous rampage no good whatsoever. What Costas SHOULD HAVE SAID--"What a shame this now-lifeless mother of a 3-month-old infant didn't have her own sidearm, so that she could have dumped this thug with a Mozambique before he left the lady dead and their child motherless."

No, I'm NOT objective--I'm a retired homicide detective, and I wish more victims would kill their attackers. LOTS more. THAT is why the 2nd Amendment is so precious, so necessary.

9. Fishslayer

Fishslayer Tinfoil Hat

Name:
    Rick
    Boat:
    MV Heywood Jabloughme
    What everybody seems to be missing is that he prefaced the quote by saying that Whittaker "said it so well." That would imply to me that he is in strong agreement with his fellow libtard.

It doesn't surprise me that a media type would be a liberal douchebag but Costas disappointed me. I used to be a fan.

10. drseiler

drseiler Super-Model

Name:
    Hal Danish or Harry Tators
    Boat:
    19' Mako
    He said LIBTARD that rules:rofl: That made me actually laugh out loud a rea lifel LOL. Nice work on that term I like it.

11. flytyer

flytyer Newbie

Name:
    Allen
    Boat:
    Triumph 170CC/Yamaha
    If anyone caught "The O'Reilly Factor" tonight, Bill O had Costas on for an interview, and kinda held his feet to the fire. Costas tried to back-pedal for the first minute, but Mr. O pinned his ass right proper by equating the Costas drivel with Whitlock's. Bill O termed Whitlock as being "out there" way left-wing, so Costas didn't get much love at all.

What annoys me most of all is these libtards that spew this crap all have layered security around themselves and their loved ones by virtue of their wealth and public exposure. That's fine--but don't lecture those of us out here on our own vs. the criminal element from your protected bailiwicks on how use or possession of a firearm is somehow immoral or unjustified.

12. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    It's OK ladies.

People are aloud to have different opinions. There is a huge difference for not sharing or liking another mans opinions; than, hating the guy for it, name calling nor not willing to have a civilized debate.

Welcome to the fucked U.S.A! You are either a right-wing nut or a liberal retard. You are the enemy for not agreeing to a fellow mans opinion. Sad.

Anyway, I'm packing up my guns right now to go shot the AR's with two liberal retards from Luke Air Force base. Maybe I should remind then how stupid they are this morning. I mean, they are 30 years retired AF – I should be able to take them.

13. drseiler

drseiler Super-Model

Name:
    Boat:
    19' Mako
    Shut it Tues. Nobody here likes your constant libtard drivel.:rofl:

14. Gil Marlin

Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    19.655' Aluminum
    The problem here is that Costas was taking advantage of his position as a national sportscaster to further his agenda. There was never any chance of having a debate or discussion here...

15. Chasntuna

Chasntuna Member

Name:
    Brian
    Boat:
    The one I choose to ride.
    The sharing of opinions is one thing; a public figure like Costas is, doing it in a non-related forum (a football game) is another is the issue, using his position and "stage" to do so, even if he was "quoting". Being with NBC, on NBC is no surprise... A moron would have figured he'd get slandered, bashed and cussed by "right wingers".

This is a gun forum, there's obviously going to be adverse reaction to what he did, even a little name calling. I'm sure if he talked about or expanded on a quote about drilling for oil, hunting, fishing, taking away entitlements or cutting down a Christmas Tree, he would've been roasted too.....by the left and yes, he'd be a MF'er! Equally so - it wouldn't have been the right stage, but we all know NBC would NEVER allow that to happen.

Please tell your AF compadres "thank you for their service". Because of them and millions of others who serve and have served this great nation, we CAN have opinions and still express them (for now).

And for those who want to dabble in even altering that "right" or any other right we have as AMERICANS - FUCK OFF.

16. Gil Marlin

Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    19.655' Aluminum
    Guns and Liberalism don't mix... :rofl:

17. Aggro

Aggro Keepin my pimp hand strong!

Name:
    AGGRO
    Boat:
    skiff
    I'm pretty sure no one goes on the military channel giving speeches about how bad their football team is. Or concussions.

18. drseiler

drseiler Super-Model

Name:
    Boat:
    19' Mako

19. flytyer

flytyer Newbie

Name:
    Allen
    Boat:
    Triumph 170CC/Yamaha
    Well, I already copped to being less than objective concerning this subject field. That's just how it is. I would never advocate that people uncomfortable with firearms obtain one. Where I get upset is with those lacking comfort insisting that I and others who maintain a firearm for sporting or defensive purposes give that tool up to make them feel more comfy and secure--which they most assuredly would not be, anyway. Regardless how many firearms were illicitly used to cause grief yesterday, geometrically more PREVENTED depredations by their simple presence within society--and a quarter billion of these same guns in this country DID NOT rise up and assault anyone.

20. Chasntuna

Chasntuna Member

Name:
    Brian
    Boat:
    The one I choose to ride.
    Well said Flytyer.

Back to Costas - I'm sure he didn't make positive mention of the Texas homeowner who caught an intruder this week IN HIS HOUSE, held him at gunpoint while the guy waited in his truck for the waggon to come get 'em. Funny thing is the INTRUDER called the cops. Not a shot was fired, not s soul injured but WITHOUT that gun, what would have happened?

As Remingtons add boasts; "7,000,000 sold - who says China has the largest army"?