#boatoftheday!!! 2018 255DV Miami Edition Steiger Craft SF

Discussion in 'Big Bay Yachts' started by Scott Big Bay Yachts, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Scott Big Bay Yachts

Scott Big Bay Yachts Advertiser Advertiser

LUCKY CHARM is a 2018 with less than 160 hours on her single 300HP Yamaha Outboards motor is loaded, ready to fish, dive or cruise and a steal for the asking price!
    Her mint green hull stands out amongst the beautiful San Diego waters and is a great fishing platform with a lifetime warranty on her hull and the deep V Steiger Craft performance!

For more information, specifications or and how to view LUCKY CHARM, please give Scott a call @ 619-222-1124 or stop by our office at Intrepid Landing right next to Eppig Brewing Waterfront Biergarten, have one of their award winning brews and see some great boats with us.

15.png

2. Tail Chaser

Tail Chaser Member

Name:
    Ryan
    Boat:
    Hobie Outback
    Talked with your salesman at the Sunroads? boat show last week... I asked a few softball questions and they not only didnt know the answers they gave me inflated wrong information... Just a thought, if you really want to sell a nice boat don't chase away people like me who wonder what you are hiding, and won't trust you in the future... My 2 cents.

3. Scott Big Bay Yachts

Scott Big Bay Yachts Advertiser Advertiser

Ryan @ Tail Chaser.... my apologies and Thank You for bringing this to my attention. Please reach out to me so I can make sure you get the correct information you desire as that is not the way we wish to do business and I want to hear more. Thank you