For Sale Boat was stolen and found stripped

Daniel143

Mar 8, 2012
San Diego ca USA
Name
Daniel Galla
Boat
Kencraft Challenger 206
I bought my boat here on BD and my 1999 Kencraft Challenger 206 Center console was stolen on Thursday the 9th and found stripped the same day. I had put a new 2018 envinrude 150hp HO G2 on it. Keep an eye out for stolen parts.
I live in El Cajon and if anyone seen or heard anything early morning Jan 9th please contact police and reference case number 20101462.
Unfortunately dummy me didn’t add the motor to my insurance policy so it’s not covered :(
Hope I put this on the right thread
Here is the original listing for my boat when I bought it here on bloody decks

Attachments

af dreamer

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 16, 2007
long beach,ca
Name
tom
Boat
44 luhrs dreamer
At least you got something back!My sons boat with a brand new 200 Yamaha got stolen and not a thing was ever found,boat or trailer and insurrance had lapsed.Tom

joe pimentel

Me Hung Low
Dec 27, 2010
pismo beach, ca. U.S.A.
Name
Joe P.
Boat
The Pacific Mistress
:1041677399:Ya some loop hole keeps thieves from going to jail for car theft. You have to prove the car was locked take a picture. They say its to keep the Prisons from over crowding saw it on the news. Probably same :shithappens: for Boats. Get locks for the trailer that locks the ball hitch i have them on all my trailers and so far so good 🤞sorry to read about your loss i hope they catch them. Bring back the Geatean and off with their heads :Exploding_Smiley:

jayyyy

Oct 7, 2008
NorCal
Name
jay
Boat
'04 Sea Pro 220 WA / 225 Honda
Scumbag thieves, I had the motor stolen off my last boat. They tore up the boat pretty good to get what they wanted. I hope you get lucky and a cop pulls these a-holes over with your motor in the truck bed.

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
a vote for Democrats protects thieves ...and the state employee pension fund...the real reason they wont spend money keeping thieves in jail

oh da shiz

did you say go pheeesh
Jun 13, 2006
Escondido
Name
Jason
Boat
Ranger Z21
You should have coverage at least for the 2013 motor that was on it originally when you insured the boat. Also, you could possibly get additional coverage for the new motor depending on how long ago it was that you changed out the motors.

Daniel143

Mar 8, 2012
San Diego ca USA
Name
Daniel Galla
Boat
Kencraft Challenger 206
You should have coverage at least for the 2013 motor that was on it originally when you insured the boat. Also, you could possibly get additional coverage for the new motor depending on how long ago it was that you changed out the motors.
Yeah it’s covered but will basically pay off my new motor I’m basically breaking even

Tuna Vic

Mar 17, 2010
Whittier California
Name
Victor
Boat
18ftC/CWellcraft Calico Time II
So sorry bro,thats a bummer for sure,sorry you had to go through that!

Shewillbemine

"should of" is NOT a thing
Oct 19, 2012
California
Name
Shewillbemine
Boat
Chips N Guac

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
with this states government it is always about tax money,fine money,fee money,permit money,license money and how they can keep the lower class satisfied and the rich and middle class paying the above.....only one problem...people can and are leaving.

Reactions: Blktailhunter

pete j

Mar 17, 2012
lompoc ca usa
Name
pete
Boat
Slayliner
with this states government it is always about tax money,fine money,fee money,permit money,license money and how they can keep the lower class satisfied and the rich and middle class paying the above.....only one problem...people can and are leaving.
Thats why the let the homeless bums and drug addicts roam the streets. What kind of money can they get from them? nothing they dont have money to pay for shit.
What ever happened to the war on drugs or is that the war they lost. Call the cops on a homeless bum holding a machete and they wont even come:(
Sorry about the rant Im just so fed up with thieves,bums,junkies and worthless police that I could go on for days.
Very sorry your boat got stolen though
I think I quoted the wrong thing but you all can understand what I am talking about

Last edited:

yellowklr

My Best Catch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 22, 2003
San Diego,Ca
Name
Derek
Boat
complicated

its gonna get way worse before it has a chance to get better...Believe me from a Criminal justice prospective crime is and will continue to go up with the policies/laws that have changed to HELP the criminal

openclass

Slam
May 28, 2009
Fairfield/Bodega Bay
Name
Rick
Boat
Parker 2820 & 26' Farallon Whaleback
Most of what is going on in the criminal justice system is from Jerry Brown's policymaking and is now hitting us working class full force. Wait till Gavin Newsom gets done with his turn at policy making, a few years goes by, and he is gone. Just look at San Francisco.....shit city. Brothers it will get much worse here.