Tifoso

Chinook,halibut,lings,bottom fish&everything else
Jul 25, 2016
norCal (central valley)
Name
Lou
Boat
🚤
Any suggestions for a party boat out of Santa Cruz?

A few additions:

1. I would really like to get lings.

2. I would prefer not to be shoulder to shoulder (25 per boat=ok; above 25=not so much)

3. I don't want to spend six pack prices, unless that is absolutely the only way to go

4. Not interested in nearby fleets. Basically it's out of Santa Cruz or it's a no go.

Thanks a lot! Over to you.

Upvote 0

Tifoso

Jul 25, 2016
norCal (central valley)
Name
Lou
Boat
🚤
Anybody? :(

(mods: I won't bump again. Well, ok I probably will with a little luck, but not the thread :D )

Upvote 0

esgeo

over 40 victim of fate
Feb 12, 2015
Tulsa, OK
Name
Eric
Boat
Feelfree Lure 11.5
Stagnaros. Go on a full day when they are going up towards Ano Nuevo. They run a nice operation, but there will be plenty of rent rods. Sometimes they don't allow braid on the boat, you will have to check with the office.

Reactions: Tifoso
Upvote 0

Tifoso

Jul 25, 2016
norCal (central valley)
Name
Lou
Boat
🚤
I have fished with them before, actually Eric. Really nice people, but that particular trip was so so (Although we would have done really well if we could have kept the canaries. My daughter had to release one that was at least 10 pounds).
I was mainly wondering if there are other good boats down there.
Again, I really, really want lings.

Upvote 0

pgangler

12Wt
Jul 25, 2012
Pacific Grove, Calif
Name
Ron
Boat
Was Cabo35, now GW Gulfstream
I know you don't want to hear about nearby fleets, but I would strongly consider Kahuna out of Moss Landing. They have the range to hit all of Mty Bay, and Big Sur. Usually a good operation, but I've had ups/downs with them.

Reactions: Tifoso and esgeo
Upvote 0