Offshore Boat Ramps closed?

timkx500

Jul 8, 2009
San Diego
Name
Tim
Boat
1851dc seaswirl
I guess I should continue to hold my breath!😐 Not much longer, someone is going to make some sense of this all. Hopefully soon with the nice weather around the corner. ☀️

Upvote 0

chachi10

Aug 28, 2018
San Diego
Name
Chachi
Boat
None
My guess is they wait til after this weather breaks and turns to may gray. If they opened this weekend the beaches would be a fucking zoo thanks to the weather forecast.

Unfortunately looking at the weather, it ain't breaking

Upvote 0

MYNomad

Heading South
Dec 12, 2007
Pacific Northwest / West Coast Mexico
Name
Rick
Boat
Yes
CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION - CONS

ARTICLE I DECLARATION OF RIGHTS [SECTION 1 - SEC. 32]

( Article 1 adopted 1879. )

Section 25.
The people shall have the right to fish . . . in any water containing fish that have been planted therein by the State;

(Sec. 25 added Nov. 8, 1910, by A.C.A. 14. Res.Ch. 44,

The fine print will get you. If the state doesn't want you to fish in any particular body of water, they just won't plant it.

Upvote 0

FISHTRK

Jul 21, 2006
San Diego
Name
Bill
Boat
Parker 2501
Drove by Shelter Island launch ramp at appx 2pm today. Boats were being launched, lower parking with trailer parking spaces lot had trucks with vacant trailers, upper parking lots(with trailer spaces were open/all single car parking was closed all the way down to Harbor Police) there were attendants from Outboard Club, that confirmed that we could retrieve our boat tomorrow. The way this is going it could all change tomorrow.

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
we just put Madrugador back in the water. Other than a different approach thru the parking lot, it was easy peasy.

Reactions: Full Eclipse
Upvote 0