Boat Pictures

eric13

Jul 21, 2015
Name
Eric
Boat
43' Delta - SP
Thanks. A 50' would be nice but can't complain about the 43'. Repowering it as we speak.

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy

G-Spot

Captain
Mar 14, 2008
Salem/OR/USA
Name
John
Boat
53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
Nice boat. My dream is a BIG HP 50’ delta.
Depoe Bay we have a nice one that just repowered with Cummins..... he loves the new power and can cruise 22+ knots..... It’s pretty sweet.... the other 50’ in the harbor is actually a 43’ that was stretched in the rear, so the screws are for forward and I was told it doesn’t handle as good as a “real” 50.....

eric13

Jul 21, 2015
Name
Eric
Boat
43' Delta - SP
Depoe Bay we have a nice one that just repowered with Cummins..... he loves the new power and can cruise 22+ knots..... It’s pretty sweet.... the other 50’ in the harbor is actually a 43’ that was stretched in the rear, so the screws are for forward and I was told it doesn’t handle as good as a “real” 50.....
John,

Which 50' is one that was stretched?

G-Spot

Captain
Mar 14, 2008
Salem/OR/USA
Name
John
Boat
53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
John,

Which 50' is one that was stretched?
Amigo was the name of Perry’s Delta, I mis-spoke above since he pulled out last year.... it was a 43’ stretched in the rear.... A couple of the Captains that helped him bring it up the Coast were telling me of the handling.... Kadaho is the vessel that just repowered...

Tackle Buster is also a 50’ Delta..... he upgraded from a 43’ 4-5 years ago.... JT keeps a real nice boat. side note and pretty cool.... JT’s son Tyler was injured several years back and is a parapalegic...... They fought hard through the Coast Guard licensing process and Tyler was the first Para to obtain his USCG captain’s License! As much of a pain in the ass the Coast Guard can be with the medical process and waivers that is an amazing accomplishment!

Last edited:
Reactions: One_Leg

LJB

Down Fur-Lined Avenue
Jan 18, 2013
Tacoma
Name
ain't no cunthead
Boat
68 Bellboy
Awesome thread and boats,, I will say a lot of what you guys do 28' or better would be my comfort zone..

Reactions: xtshawytscha

SSUfish

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 14, 2006
San Diego
Name
Eric
Boat
n/a
Just passed 100 hours on my new ride this year. So far so good with only a few minor manufacturing defects to deal with and some shitty stainless used on the kicker install that has been replaced. I think this boat is literally the perfect wife friendly/pocket cruiser/fish killin machine. The manufacturer said I would get 1.4 to 1.5MPG at a 32 knot cruise and its actually closer to 1.1-1.2, but that's my only complaint thus far.
Cutwater was at the boat show down here last year and they had a tricked out diesel similar to this and the gf for a moment considered looking into it more. A/C, creature comforts, tons of storage and fishability...that was a hard one to pass up. Nice boat!!

Reactions: Sky-Guy

xtshawytscha

May 14, 2011
Forks, WA, USA
Name
Eric
Boat
Cabin Fever - C Hawk 245
Very cool boats guys! Keep the pictures coming!
Awesome thread and boats,, I will say a lot of what you guys do 28' or better would be my comfort zone..
Agreed that there are some incredible machines on here! I thought I had a decent boat until I saw what everyone is running and now I'm thinking it might be time for an upgrade!

Last edited:

richardp

Feb 4, 2011
Burlington WA
Name
Richard
Boat
2470 Pursuit 300 Yami
Whos gonna be the first to buy that new 290 Adventure from Hewes? I stepped on one today, theyre pretty sweet.
If it was me for that kind of money.....i would cruise around in a direct drive diesel and tow a little aluminum fishing boat around:cheers: of course i am not in the tax bracket to have a 1/4 million $$ "fishing boat"

Reactions: Barracuda1

FishPimpII

Shopping for a boat...
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
Deckhand of "JuiceboxII" And soon to be captain of fishpimpiii
Very cool boats guys! Keep the pictures coming!

Agreed that there are some incredible machines on here! I thought I had a decent boat until I saw what everyone is running and now I'm thinking it might be time for an upgrade!
No way! Your boat is perfect for what you do!

Reactions: xtshawytscha