Boat Ho's Need Apply - Lets Fish!

PENN
Jan 3, 2017
COSTA MESA
Name
Hank
Boat
Small raft
I am looking for a couple solid fishing compadres! This spring & summer, I will be launching from Sunset Aquatic, Newport, and Dana Point most weekends and some week day trips. I will be fishing CAT, SCI and local inshore areas. Looking for someone to help with gas, bait, ice, and other expenses. I will attempt to filter out the "Karen's" and be super selective with whom I decide to take out on the water to fish. Nothing worse than being out on the water with the wrong person.

A little about the person I am looking for - Must be experience with fishing and have their own gear, I don’t need to teach you how to tie a knot or help you with your outdated gear - Must be willing to hunt for fish all day, naturally enjoys being on the water, and understands that we may not catch anything. Must have some boating experience, and the ability and understanding to work as a team. Lastly, must treat my boat like it’s their own - that being said, I shouldn’t have to tell you to wear non-marking shoes, to make sure to show up on time, or not to let lead weights bang on the boat, don’t stick your hands in the bait tank, or to reel in the trolling lines when if we get bit.

A little about me - I'm laid back and when its early in the morning, I don’t talk until the coffee has kicked in. Come noon time, I am drinking beers - I don’t do drugs, don’t smoke, and I don't want any of that shit on my boat. I put a lot of time and effort to plan out an effective fishing trip – Looking for someone with the same passion.

Send me a PM if you are interested. Tell me about yourself, where you are located, and your availability.

Upvote 0

watersdeep

I CATCH IT. I KILL IT. I CLEAN IT. I DON'T DELIVER
Jan 19, 2016
LB
Name
Jed Venture
Boat
the twisted ducker
Did you get any BFT last year?

Upvote 0

FishinMcNuggets

I've edited enough I should section this post.
  • Oct 25, 2010
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Avon 2.85 "C-¢"

Waiting for your pm!

Upvote 0

Mike in Murrieta

Looking for a female boat owner into fat men
  • Apr 16, 2018
    Murrieta
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Nope
    Weekends work for me, I have a 7-4 job. So, I got money for gas, ice, bait.
    It's been a while but I once had a CC, so I know how to scrub down when the fishing is done and help load the boat back on the trailer. Gear, yeah I got plenty; two speeds, a couple single for the smaller fish, plenty of tackle and what I don't have I can buy.
    Knots, If you need help I can pitch in, otherwise I tie my own so I know they won't fail.
    Me: Easy going, somewhat quiet but not afraid to speak up when required. Im 57, I still get hard for pussy and fishing.
    Put me in coach, I'm ready to fish.

Upvote 0
    Aug 21, 2014
    Venice
    Name
    AJ Seretti
    Boat
    F/V Ihowithu
    Name: AJ
    Availability: Mostly Weekends
    Contact Info: PM me here and I'll send my number
    Smoke/Drink?: I vape but I could not if it bothers you. I don't really drink in general and never do on the water (don't want to lose my ticket). You can do whatever you want. If you pass out I can get us home in the fog with no electronics.
    References: I've fished with SocalDieselTech once that I arranged through BD. I'll work hard, pay my share, and not be a helmet.

I have well over 2000 days on the water fishing, all in SoCal waters.
    Deckhand on Freedom (22nd St, San Pedro) 2000-2007
    Captain on Lady Frances (squid light boat, 2005-2008
    100 ton captains license

Really want to go get these BFT.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Abusaade
    Upvote 0