sfjakey

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 3, 2009
Novato, Ca
Name
Bob Postel
Boat
Davis Rock Harbor Short Cabin "Full Box"
I searched and all the threads are 3 years old or more. I have a graphic drawn up for my boat, done by an artist friend. I need someplace that can make the artwork into a properly sized decal for the sides of my pilot house. Any suggestions?

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
get a pdf made at a print shop and than take it to staples or office depot to be made into a decal. or you can find a shop that does custom advertising wraps and have them do it.

lets see the art work

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
I took mine to a print shop that made a pdf file for me it was like 12.00 than I gave the file to a tee shirt shop and had shirts made.. cool looking graphic

grey goose

Jan 15, 2006
Long Beach CA.
Name
Darrell
Boat
17' Whaler, 26' Blackman
Just had a graphic done for mine. I sent a digital file to Fat Head, The company that advertises the full size sports figures .
They can make you what they call an auto decal. Measure your spot on the boat and specify the size that fits your boat best.
Mine came out great.

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
Just look up a local sign shop. Don't mess with kinkos or any of that crap. They use cheap material that isn't made to stand up in a marine environment.

Reactions: Orca

Pipejumper

Dec 17, 2014
Name
Larry
Boat
22' Alumaweld Intruder
Google coho designs. Guy is based in Oregon by I am sure he could mail you the logo and have you apply it.

He did mine and did an excellent job.

bent rodz

Aug 30, 2014
San Diego
Name
Tony
Boat
Skipjack 24 Open
Did you get it handled yet? I know someone. Look up the "kill box" he did that boat. Let me know if you need Danes #

oceanjake

May 10, 2005
Long Beach
Name
Jake
Boat
60' hatteras enclosed bridge
my company does these graphics as well as vehicle wraps, billboards, and just about any other big print job you can think of. UV resistant materials and ink. PM me if you need a hand.

sfjakey

Jun 3, 2009
Novato, Ca
Name
Bob Postel
Boat
Thanks. I found a company in oregon to do it for about $100 , including the digital file. Hope the quality is good

sfjakey

Jun 3, 2009
Novato, Ca
Name
Bob Postel
Boat
Just a follow up. The company I used was called carstickers.com. They were very responsive, helpful, and worked hard to get the decals right. Decals are very high quality. I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them. Very nice people.

Reactions: sbsurfer

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
Let's see the final on the boat.

undrH2Ohntr

Eat more fish.
Sep 7, 2006
San Diego
Name
Eric
Boat
15' Hobie Power Skiff
Just a follow up. The company I used was called carstickers.com. They were very responsive, helpful, and worked hard to get the decals right. Decals are very high quality. I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them. Very nice people.
What did they say about the decal standing up to the marine environment? Sun/Saltwater?

Thanks.

sfjakey

Jun 3, 2009
Novato, Ca
Name
Bob Postel
Boat
It was an additional charge for a heavyduty vinyl but they assured me that it was made for the marine environment. Came out really nice. Ill add a photo later

sfjakey

Jun 3, 2009
Novato, Ca
Name
Bob Postel
Boat
image.jpg

Reactions: LTBOLTMAN