DaveL

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 14, 2008
Woodinville/WA
Name
David
Boat
21ft Arima - Barbless
OK, Let's try this in the right forum. I need to get my Arima detailed (restore/buff gelcoat, wax) and wanted to know if there are any detailers around here that are recommended. BD member is great, but any suggestion is good.

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA
Dave. Travis did a good job on a friends truck inside and out. Talk to him about polishing boats. Sounded like he knew his business. He washed and sealed my truck. Another good job. He is Self contained. Every thing needed is on his truck. Water, pressure washer, electrical power, as well as all of his supplies. Give him a shout out and he will come to you I believe.

New Document(5)_0.jpg

goatram

Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA
Dave aka @Fog Ducker! gducker needs to call him as well. His white Toyota has Potatoes growing on ot.

Reactions: Fog Ducker!

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
May 9, 2010
North of Kali!
Name
Dave
Boat
4 and counting!
Dave aka @Fog Ducker! gducker needs to call him as well. His white Toyota has Potatoes growing on ot.
Harsh!

Just gettin' ready for the second dems wave, I will harvest then to feed the fam.

Ducker!

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
Sep 25, 2008
Renton/ Westport
Name
Cap't Paul
Boat
V-20 Wellcraft w/200HO E-TEC
Dave. Travis did a good job on a friends truck inside and out. Talk to him about polishing boats. Sounded like he knew his business. He washed and sealed my truck. Another good job. He is Self contained. Every thing needed is on his truck. Water, pressure washer, electrical power, as well as all of his supplies. Give him a shout out and he will come to you I believe.

View attachment 1164960
Detailing a vehicle(paint) and gelcoat is 2 different games. Many have tried, rephrase...Most have tried and failed...🤣

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
May 9, 2010
North of Kali!
Name
Dave
Boat
4 and counting!
Ducker go wash your mouth out with harsh soap for that second dems wave statement.
Were voting them areses out.
Oh Crap, not a resurgence of power, but more harassment (the second wave) when the Maestro Trump gets re-elected!

Ducker!

goatram

Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA
Detailing a vehicle(paint) and gelcoat is 2 different games. Many have tried, rephrase...Most have tried and failed...🤣
But one must do one's due diligence! Call and ask the "Q" uestion. Now you have shown proficiency in buffing Miss Kellie's ass. A Jack of all trades step in and do DaveL's as well. Show US what you got.

FD, your truck has a few extra pounds of spuds.

Reel Bennie what about your Spa? Is it up to polishing worn scows to look "O So Pretty"?

The Daves are seaking Rescue from the PNW Slime Green.

Reactions: dragonballs

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
Sep 25, 2008
Renton/ Westport
Name
Cap't Paul
Boat
But one must do one's due diligence! Call and ask the "Q" uestion. Now you have shown proficiency in buffing Miss Kellie's ass. A Jack of all trades step in and do DaveL's as well. Show US what you got.
Been doing it for 30yrs, don't have to prove my work to anyone...lol

Just stating that there is a difference in paint and gelcoat...

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
I am glad he practiced on kelli ann. He should be able to knock that one out in three days. Hahaha
A787FB87-5E73-42F5-B697-0B4713B1E9F5.jpeg

KimH

Someday I'll live the dream.
Mar 4, 2009
Tacoma/Westport WA/USA
Name
Kim
Boat
26' Duckworth..."Mayhem"
OK for the experts.....
When I get my new boat. SInce fresh out of the mold et cetera. What do I do? Just wax? Or is there some other step to do with new gel coat?

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
Sep 25, 2008
Renton/ Westport
Name
Cap't Paul
Boat
OK for the experts.....
When I get my new boat. SInce fresh out of the mold et cetera. What do I do? Just wax? Or is there some other step to do with new gel coat?
Contact me Kim, i will help you out, easy peasy...want to keep that Farallon beautiful...

Reactions: KimH