Boat console for sale (was on a Boston Whaler)

Jopaped

Jun 3, 2013
Marietta. GA
Name
John
Boat
Unnamed
Boston Whaler center console for sale for $525 OBRO. I just repainted with three coats of topside paint. I glassed over a homemade foot hole someone made- I would of kept it, but it was really uneven. I glassed over the binnacle dual control hole due to the hole being too big for my single controls. I also glassed in the steering hole because my mounting bracket was a lot smaller then the previous steering bracket. I also filled in a lot of old screw holes. This console is all ready for someone to make their own. The access door is made out of heavy gauge aluminum. The floor mounting rails are heavy aluminum too. Heavy duty stainless grabrail. This console came off a boat with dual motors, so it has two of each gauge; below is a list:
(2) 2" water temp gauge, part #175114.
(2) 2" tilt trim gauge, part #174679.
(1) 2" fuel gauge, part #174686.
(2) 2" battery gauges, part #174687.
(2) 4" system check tachs, part #176301.
(2) 2" hour meter.
(1) Perko six fuse block.
(1) two key ignition switch with kill switch part# 125316 (no keys).
(1) Ritchie compass model RU-90 surface mount compass(needs new dome).
(1) gas tank vent.
(1) Bilge pump switch.
Four of the gauges are blacked due to faded faces, but the paint can be scraped off, and I'm not sure of the working state of the gauges, but they go with the console. The new owner will most likely have newer gauges or different gauges. The value of this is in the console, not in the gauges.

The console is 32.75" wide, 30" long, 36" tall, 48" tall at highest part of the grabrail. Local pickup in Marietta Ga 30062.

It is almost impossible to find a genuine Boston Whaler center console for sale anywhere. Please send me a message if you have any comments or questions.

Sorry, I could not get the picture to rotate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 176
Upvote 0

Jopaped

Jun 3, 2013
Marietta. GA
Name
John
Boat
Unnamed
It was on a 20' Boston Whaler Guardian. I had purchased it for a 17' Whaler project that I had a change of heart on. Attached is a picture of the console in the 17' boat before I refinished it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 0