Boat aground in HH

Dr Jay

May 9, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Name
Jay
Boat
23' Billfisher
Now what we have here my friends is a proper demonstration of the quickest way to remove quagga mussels!

Hope everyone was o.k.

Anyone know the story?

J

FISHINPOC

Jul 5, 2007
Austin
Name
Rob
Boat
Grady White Gulfstream
Nice to see Sea-Tow doing what they do best; sitting around and watching.
wtf is sea tow supposed to do? hook up a rope, yank it off the jetty and watch it sink?

I'm not sure your sea tow contract covers towing your boat off of land, and back into the water - maybe I'm wrong though...

skelly1

Jun 29, 2006
Ramona
Name
Steve
Boat
20' skipjack flybridge
Is that your little brudda? He's a good lookin' kid.

Later that evening, Spicoli is drinking beer and smoking marijuana as he joyrides in a 1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 owned by Charles Jefferson (Whitaker), a mean monster of an individual who is the star of the Ridgemont football team. The car is a gift from a grateful alumnus, and Jefferson's little brother, along for the ride, freaks out as an unconcerned Spicoli drives like a maniac through the crowded city streets. Spicoli eventually wrecks the car but promises he can fix it.:jig:

speedgoat

Green Bastard
Jul 26, 2006
Parts Unknown
Name
Scott
Boat
S/V Grunion
That's gonna leave a mark.

Looks like it was a seriously high tide by the looks of the rocks, making the jetty harder to see. Bummer for that dude.

Mcroper

Oct 5, 2009
Santee
Name
Heath Paul
Boat
24 starfire hardtop
I feel the same way, another dumbass off the water. Why would you even go hoopin in a storm like that. On saturday it was raining so hard in san diego it was raining side ways

Ramathorne

Mar 10, 2007
LN
Name
SJN
Boat
18' BowRider
"my bruddahs gonna shit, he's gonna kill me"

"whats he gonna do, he gonna shit or he gonna kill ya"

"first he's gonna shit.....then he's gonna kill me"

" I don't care if she comes,stays,lays,or prays, as long as my toes are tappin!"

size matters

May 3, 2006
oc
Name
kraven Morehead
Boat
32 center console( century)
high tide .....even so....you gotta know your area and that shit should be second nature.
Especially if you are in and outta there all the time....drunk or sleepind i would say

fishedabunch

Oct 1, 2008
santa ana
Name
bud stoffers
Boat
24skipjack
I was at the launch around 1 am when the the harbor patrol ran down to their boat and took off fast. The navy patrol boat had already picked two guys off the boat and the harbor patrol got the others. If they would have used RED RIGHT RETURN this probably would of not have happened.