Bo-J Lures

SeaHawk IV

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 15, 2008
United States of America
Name
A
Boat
Anybody seen or used these lures before? It's made by Bo-J lures out of Ramona, CA. I think the company is out of business. The packaging label says its a "Ultimate Super Jig." Lure weight is about 6oz and the length is about 5 inches.

I think it's molded out of acrylic. From the look of the design and color patterns, I'm guessing it was designed for Yellowtail or maybe small tuna or barracuda.

seahawk-iv-albums-bo-j-lures-picture14313-bo-j-lures-002.jpg

Upvote 0

dalurker

old skool rules
Dec 23, 2004
Cyber Sea
Name
#%^&) !!!
Boat
my blood vessel
i've seen 'em loooooooong time ago. i remember seeing some dude fishin' 'em and thought WTF IS THAT? a few yellows around and we all threw everything and anything but no yellows.

guess who finally hung the only yellow? the dude was an arrogant prick that just hazed his old lady in front of everyone. i felt so bad for her... where's the Karma when ya need it?

in conclusion:

it worked that day!!! fast grind...

Upvote 0

dano626

Almost A Member
Nov 19, 2008
san diego, ca
Name
dan
Boat
n/a
Reviving an old thread here. I recently came across quite a few of these, probably 5-6 of em. Been trying to find any info on them but there really isnt anything out there.

Upvote 0

dave_k

Feb 26, 2008
Westlake Village
Name
Dave
Boat
Whaler
Back from the dead!

Yeah, basically an acrylic surface iron. Similar in size to a tady 9, maybe a little lighter but not much. Caught yellows on em, probably some other stuff too but haven't fished one in years.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Upvote 0