PENN

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
The fish looks like it was sitting in a kill bag all day when the picture was taken. So they could have been on there way home? Fish was probably taken from the fly where big fish have already been caught this year. Everyone over analysis everything and wonders why people don't post reports. The best comment is I didn't see anything on fishdope so it must not be true. Lol
Great post!!! Why not just say nice fish!! I agree the fish in first pix looks fresh and no land visible! The second is very dead for a long time they are flying in this pix. And where they got them one day,more Likely gone the next. Plus the grainy land mass in the second pix could be several islands in us waters. Why assume they poached them??? I say great job guys. Very nice!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
Boat
Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
2nd pic is tougher to make out but first pic looks 110% bluefin to me. Then again the last time I saw one it was in my freezer :D. They sorta look different without the skin and flippers attached lol

Upvote 0

Rubberhook2

Local Bluefin
Jan 19, 2007
San Clemente
Name
Tim
Boat
None
They don't call them short finned tuna for nothing...

Pectoral fins way to short to be YFT

Reactions: Paul Ward
Upvote 0

aquasport18

aquasport18
Jul 30, 2012
san diego ca 92117
Name
the brusier
Boat
21 ft stealh vip cc.
CA MON BROTHER spill it man american or mex waters . I MEAN the school will b in a diff spot in a day man . if you arent goin to tell us , why bother the report ya known what i mean bro . surely we wont catch the blufin in the same school u were in . the 43 yea we get that thanks . please sportsman always put the date time color of water temp sea cond bait type pnd line braid mono troll bait jig size hook what type reel and pole how many people were on the trip type boat time you left time you got back . lets see cover it all dam . dont want much do we ha ha ha . thanks for the report we all appreciate it for real . luv n fishes to all b

Upvote 0

Blakeb

Live & Die Fishing
Oct 20, 2013
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Name
Blake
Boat
Some day
CA MON BROTHER spill it man american or mex waters . I MEAN the school will b in a diff spot in a day man . if you arent goin to tell us , why bother the report ya known what i mean bro . surely we wont catch the blufin in the same school u were in . the 43 yea we get that thanks . please sportsman always put the date time color of water temp sea cond bait type pnd line braid mono troll bait jig size hook what type reel and pole how many people were on the trip type boat time you left time you got back . lets see cover it all dam . dont want much do we ha ha ha . thanks for the report we all appreciate it for real . luv n fishes to all b
These fish came off Mexican waters same guy emailed fishdope with this same report but didnt say he caught fish "starts off saying me and my buddy's decided to go search south towards upper finger looking for sightings of bluefin"

Upvote 0

Ducksgo

May 19, 2013
Long Beach, CA
Name
Mark
Boat
Someone else's

If not sarcasm???? This has to be the worst posting I've read in my life on these boards. This is 100% a person going through your chumline, rolling over your troll lines, poaching your paddy, etc. Sometimes, I really enjoy the professional anglers up here in Washington over the tools during spring / summer in SoCal. Totally different type of people. Thank god I'm not seeing these fucks till late summer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheJonDude

Aug 5, 2014
Name
Jon
Boat
29ft custom sport fisher "Rooster Fish"
These fish came off Mexican waters same guy emailed fishdope with this same report but didnt say he caught fish "starts off saying me and my buddy's decided to go search south towards upper finger looking for sightings of bluefin"
i read the report on fish dope as well under daily reports... they are two different reports youre talking about. if you look at the hot bites on the chart you will see the marked location is in US waters

Upvote 0

aquasport18

aquasport18
Jul 30, 2012
san diego ca 92117
Name
the brusier
Boat
21 ft stealh vip cc.
If not sarcasm???? This has to be the worst posting I've read in my life on these boards. This is 100% a person going through your chumline, rolling over your troll lines, poaching your paddy, etc. Sometimes, I really enjoy the professional anglers up here in Washington over the tools during spring / summer in SoCal. Totally different type of people. Thank god I'm not seeing these fucks till late summer.

Upvote 0

mindbent

Feb 26, 2015
I.E.
Name
Jon
Boat
one that floats
I used to do a lot of stream fishing for wild trout in the high sierras when I was a kid. I wouldn't even tell my dad where I caught those nice browns. The OP did the work and let us know there out there. Now go find them, it's part of the fun. It's fishing. Nice fish.

Upvote 0

Predatormonster

PredatorMonster
May 18, 2013
Cali
Name
Dan Monster
Boat
Predatormonster
Way to get on them early ! I don't care where you caught them because I can find fish myself . It's called sportfishing .

Upvote 0

mike82

Aug 19, 2013
west coast
Name
mike
Boat
a fish killing center console
I can see land in the background of the second pic, so it is down the line, not out. Bad news unless it is right here off of SD. Anyone recognize the coastline??

Is that a serious question? Do u really wanna know if anyone recognizes the faint darkened outline of land in that pic? Really? And then what?

Upvote 0