PENN

PrideAztec

Jan 5, 2012
San Diego ca
Name
Greg gawitt
Boat
Pride / Aztec
Capt. Greg Gawitt and some of his buddies went on a scouting trip to find bluefin tuna in US waters. They found them! Between three of them they pulled 15 bluefin 30-40lb

Needless to say all trips this weekend and next week are a go! Friday night and Sunday nights have a couple openings. Saturday nights departure into Sunday has tons of room leading into Easter, so if your an atheist you may be 'blessed' with unlimited rail room. We have another one Monday night.

Book a trip on the Pride before it sells out.

Click here to book!

Check out information about the Aztec or Pride at www.prideaztec.com

Upvote 0
P

Paddyman1

Very nice! Nothing like hearing the birds freaking and watching the boils. Thanks

Upvote 0

OnoEric

Sometimes I fish
  • Dec 13, 2003
    San Marcos
    Name
    Eric
    Boat
    Grady White 208
    The best part about the video, other than BFT within 1 day range in April, is it shows the proper technique on how to slide in on breaking fish... upswell at idle and drift down on them. None of this 20 knots through the middle of the birds and then wonder where they all went nonsense. Everyone should watch this video.

Upvote 0

Phat Boat

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Apr 18, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Jon
    Boat
    Grady White Marlin 300
    And now you will be surrounded by private boats.

Last edited:
    Reactions: tunaslayer123
    Upvote 0
    P

Paddyman1

Who wants to bet, the people asking for numbers are the same guys crashing schools and paddies??
    It's just going to get worse. They will sell anyone a boat, no experience required. They should give an I.Q. test, or at the very minimum, ask them if they know how a middle finger translates...

Upvote 0

Epp

Feb 19, 2011
    Santee, CA
    Name
    Eric
    Boat
    none
    The best part about the video, other than BFT within 1 day range in April, is it shows the proper technique on how to slide in on breaking fish... upswell at idle and drift down on them. None of this 20 knots through the middle of the birds and then wonder where they all went nonsense. Everyone should watch this video.

right

Upvote 0

slydawg

Always wishin' I was fishin'
    Jul 14, 2004
    Alta Loma/Huntington
    Name
    Billy
    Boat
    WWW - 25’ Proline
    And now you will be surrounded by private boats.
    image.jpg

Upvote 0