a 3 day end of May. To me the best eating grade 25-65lbs. LOL

jojo1

Jun 12, 2017
mdr
Name
joe
Boat
parker 2320
Haters are going to hate. Good work keep it going wish I was in town for your seminar my friend! I will see you in the open ocean good luck to all this year

ezlimitz

My biggest YFT caught in PV.
Aug 8, 2003
San Diego
www.writemyoffer.com
Name
Terry Dyer
Boat
Had a few but it's been a while.
"back in the day" this board and others were fishermen helping fisherman. Now it's "hey I caught a fish and if you pay me I'll tell you where"....to that I say "fu"....

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
"back in the day" this board and others were fishermen helping fisherman. Now it's "hey I caught a fish and if you pay me I'll tell you where"....to that I say "fu"....
fish dope was the start of the non share era... but for a good reason..
still a lot of good info here...
fisherman who charter , most do not share , and it's understandable.
we are very lucky to have all the fish so close to home...
also if you post numbers , you will have a 100 boats pushing down the fish..
there is still plenty of great info on this board.
most good fisherman know the general vicinity of the fish.
just knowing fisherman are catching fish and not getting skunked is good indicator...
most time numbers are a day old and the fish have moved..
some some positive thoughts..

ZZZZZ

natural born jig slingers
Dec 11, 2003
Costa Rica. SD, Old Del Mar
Name
Boat
Jet Ski Yamaha FX Show. ZZZZZ
Don't worry about the parasites

Good to hear on April 8th you encountered 35-45lb bft up top on the surface and saw big volume. Also great to hear you saw some bigger units and that the fish ate live bait

Nice to have good weather in early April

Thanks for the report. Going to be a good year up there. Got two 3 days coming up. This gets me pumped.

Yah the new arrivals burn allot of fat durring travel and will pack higher fat content as they settle in

Now go put someone on a fish of a lifetime who doesn't own a boat and posting a map afterwards is not necessary imo

joshua mosley

Jun 23, 2017
temecula
Name
josua mosley
Boat
none
Been a minute since ive been reporting here but everything is going well and ill be posting more.

Went out yesterday, April 8th, to go take a look around and found some bluefin tuna close to range. Ended up with a couple nice bluefin in that 30-45 pound range and saw some bigger models splashing around. Typical light line fishing style but nice to catch them on bait. From what I saw.....there was a very large volume.

Weather was beautiful and I saw a large volume of fish. Should be an interesting year. My first bluefin was from Jan 4/5th this year......so its definitely interesting so far!

be sure to follow me on facebook and instagram : billy keleman
I do a lot more updates as well as talk to my followers with the live video functions!

Tight lines guys! Go get em.

View attachment 1015904 View attachment 1015905 View attachment 1015906 View attachment 1015907 View attachment 1015908 View attachment 1015909 View attachment 1015910
Damn those dishes look good!

Kirk951

May 20, 2016
Canyon Lake
Name
Kirk Lessley
Boat
Grady White 272 Sailfish
Is the Condor on them today?.. they have been working a spot out of Ensenada all day

kimedquid

Nov 13, 2014
Name
kim
Boat
F21
Been a minute since ive been reporting here but everything is going well and ill be posting more.

Went out yesterday, April 8th, to go take a look around and found some bluefin tuna close to range. Ended up with a couple nice bluefin in that 30-45 pound range and saw some bigger models splashing around. Typical light line fishing style but nice to catch them on bait. From what I saw.....there was a very large volume.

Weather was beautiful and I saw a large volume of fish. Should be an interesting year. My first bluefin was from Jan 4/5th this year......so its definitely interesting so far!

be sure to follow me on facebook and instagram : billy keleman
I do a lot more updates as well as talk to my followers with the live video functions!

Tight lines guys! Go get em.

View attachment 1015904 View attachment 1015905 View attachment 1015906 View attachment 1015907 View attachment 1015908 View attachment 1015909 View attachment 1015910

kimedquid

Nov 13, 2014
Name
kim
Boat
F21
I am so jealous, how are you getting all those tuna? Been there and done this but really no luck for bluefin. I hope someday I can ride with you and watch how you do it. You are awesome !!!

Maing

Maing
Oct 20, 2017
Washington
Name
Maing
Boat
Me yak fer now
I’m on the shogun from the 16-20th, hoping this is just a break in the action due to the weather and then they are back on again, hopefully!!! Hoping!!!! Shoot I can’t sleep!!!
BFT! I’m counting them!! Swimming thru a massive bait ball, shooting through actually... eating insanity, and then I get bit, I fight it for awhile and then see it’s a 15lb yellowtail... ahhhhh..LOL