Fishingguy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 15, 2007
Orange County
Name
Billy
Boat
Parker
That is a quality Bonita! Haven't seen them that size in a long time. Looking at the tackle you were using, I bet that sucker fought hard. FUN FUN!

Its my biggest I caught by far. if I had to guess. 13-14lbs. every single one we hooked, we thought it was something else......

such a good fight

Fishingguy

Apr 15, 2007
Orange County
Name
Billy
Boat
Parker
I don't think BD is going to get you the Instagram followers you want. Lol. WTF is Instagram?
Ive actually got some of my best clients from Instagram. Its a great platform to interact with my followers and fellow fisherman on a daily basis. It may not be for all, but for me...Im able to connect with others on a much more personal basis.

To each their own I guess......

Fishingguy

Apr 15, 2007
Orange County
Name
Billy
Boat
Parker
Anybody else notice he blacked out the coordinates on the screen. Trolling for customers

Enlighten me.. coordinates are blacked out and I don't have my cheaters on
Absolutely blacked it out on purpose. I don't post the gps numbers publicly and no, not trolling for customers. Im not a paid advertiser on this site so I respect their rules and members.

Fishingguy

Apr 15, 2007
Orange County
Name
Billy
Boat
Parker
CoooooooL!! Also can I come over for snacks and dinner ? looks like some very tasty presentations! GOOD JOB

to be really honest...the seasonings were good but the fish was very sub par. very little fat in these fish so far. But thats going to change very soon.

Reactions: rick rouland

Fishingguy

Apr 15, 2007
Orange County
Name
Billy
Boat
Parker
How about an ingredients list!?

Mouthwatering!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.....if you want drive to GPS coordinates, It's 2019, you can pony up some $$$ for them from hardworking guys like Billy that busted his ass/gas/grass to go on a hero or zero April bluefin hunt. His post gave a lot away for free....now go try your "luck", you'll need it.

appreciate the kind words. Theres plenty in there to give away but of course, there's always more detailed info that is available too!

Bhoff

Aug 3, 2018
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
Robalo
Not even kidding after seeing those pics I googled sushi near me open late lol all closed or too far! Epic catches dude! Checking your insta now!

Reactions: JakeFromStateFarm

kevina

Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
If this helps anyone out, The Old Glory was only 63 miles from San Diego last week when they got limits of Bluefin. Check out marine traffic. Look where the Shogun was early this morning fishing at 1:15am (looks like 45-50 miles from the point), they left the dock the day before at 200pm.

Last edited:
Reactions: rick rouland

Maing

Maing
Oct 20, 2017
Washington
Name
Maing
Boat
Me yak fer now
Absolutely blacked it out on purpose. I don't post the gps numbers publicly and no, not trolling for customers. Im not a paid advertiser on this site so I respect their rules and members.
Solid!!! Don’t know you but, keep up the good work!!! Thanks for all the good knowledge you put out.

Fins in the Bin

Jun 10, 2004
Jamul
Name
used to fish
Boat
50 Silverton
Those are the smallest fish I have ever seen you pictured with, I bet you put a #12 circle hook in it and flylined that Bonito on 130# right after the picture!

gettingbentwithbo

Get Bent!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
14' Starcraft SF SS

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
Great report! Yes nice to give away free intel!! It’s hard to find. We went out south 1014 other areas. Only a few dry or small yellow mini tails. Then came back to rock pile for the boat parade!! Some yellows. Super gorgeous bonito!!! See you out there!!