Fishingguy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 15, 2007
Orange County
Name
Billy
Boat
Parker
Been a minute since ive been reporting here but everything is going well and ill be posting more.

Went out yesterday, April 8th, to go take a look around and found some bluefin tuna close to range. Ended up with a couple nice bluefin in that 30-45 pound range and saw some bigger models splashing around. Typical light line fishing style but nice to catch them on bait. From what I saw.....there was a very large volume.

Weather was beautiful and I saw a large volume of fish. Should be an interesting year. My first bluefin was from Jan 4/5th this year......so its definitely interesting so far!

be sure to follow me on facebook and instagram : billy keleman
I do a lot more updates as well as talk to my followers with the live video functions!

Tight lines guys! Go get em.

IMG_0900 2.jpg IMG_0907.jpg IMG_0908.jpg IMG_0909.jpg IMG_0929.jpg IMG_1273.JPG IMG_8428.jpg

gettingbentwithbo

Get Bent!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
14' Starcraft SF SS
How far south?

pacificscout

Hey! You got any frozen ice?
Jul 28, 2012
Fullerton
Name
Wally
Boat
16ft Scout EMBUSTERO
Great report.
I guess I'll wait for more info since I no FB nor Instagram.
Always good reads from ya.

dstinger

Feb 18, 2009
San Diego, Ca and Sequim, WA. USA.
Name
Glenn with gas money for albie trips off La Push
Boat
Kayaks, sailboards, rowboats and driftboats
Been a minute since ive been reporting here but everything is going well and ill be posting more.

Went out yesterday, April 8th, to go take a look around and found some bluefin tuna close to range. Ended up with a couple nice bluefin in that 30-45 pound range and saw some bigger models splashing around. Typical light line fishing style but nice to catch them on bait. From what I saw.....there was a very large volume.

Weather was beautiful and I saw a large volume of fish. Should be an interesting year. My first bluefin was from Jan 4/5th this year......so its definitely interesting so far!

I do a lot more updates as well as talk to my followers with the live video functions!

View attachment 1015904 View attachment 1015905 View attachment 1015906 View attachment 1015907 View attachment 1015908 View attachment 1015909 View attachment 1015910
Great Bonita pic

Kirk951

May 20, 2016
Canyon Lake
Name
Kirk Lessley
Boat
Grady White 272 Sailfish
Anybody else notice he blacked out the coordinates on the screen. Trolling for customers
There was plenty of info if you pay attention .
Enlighten me.. coordinates are blacked out and I don't have my cheaters on

JohnnieB

SelFishAddiction
May 16, 2016
HereandThere
Name
JB
Boat
Unknown limits
CoooooooL!! Also can I come over for snacks and dinner ? looks like some very tasty presentations! GOOD JOB

sdfishkiller

Cod Smuggler
Mar 13, 2005
Point Loma
Name
Todd Victor Mora
Boat
19' Whaler: EL SUPER LIZARDFISH
How about an ingredients list!?

Mouthwatering!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.....if you want drive to GPS coordinates, It's 2019, you can pony up some $$$ for them from hardworking guys like Billy that busted his ass/gas/grass to go on a hero or zero April bluefin hunt. His post gave a lot away for free....now go try your "luck", you'll need it.

kbray001

Aug 18, 2009
South OC
Name
Kirk
Boat
Regal 24

View attachment 1015904 View attachment 1015905 View attachment 1015906 View attachment 1015907 View attachment 1015908 View attachment 1015909 View attachment 1015910

Way to go Billy! I want to be you when I grow up. Haha

FishAcquisition

Sep 19, 2005
La Quinta
Name
Dan
Boat
Only Aspirations-not the name of my boat-just have aspirations
That is a quality Bonita! Haven't seen them that size in a long time. Looking at the tackle you were using, I bet that sucker fought hard. FUN FUN!
Biggest Bonita I have ever seen!!!!!