Bluefin tuna and big spearfish???

sue-she

May 5, 2007
Az./Mex.
Name
robert
Boat
nope
I talked to you guys at the ramp when you were changing the tire. Congrats on the bluefin and for sure on the spearfish truly an oddity! You have earned those fish good job!

Fishingguy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 15, 2007
Orange County
Name
Billy
Boat
Parker
I talked to you guys at the ramp when you were changing the tire. Congrats on the bluefin and for sure on the spearfish truly an oddity! You have earned those fish good job!
Hello Robert,

I wanted to apologize to you for being extremely short with you at the ramp. I was on the water for over 12 hours and just trying to go home and had to deal with that nail in the trailer.

Thanks for the kind words! see you again!

Reactions: Michael T.

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
Aug 11, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Ron
Boat
several
AWESOME Billy, what a load. Nice fish. Now I'm hungry! Great report/pics!
Good thing I'm searing some AHI right now or I'd be eating the keyboard! LOL

PS.... GREAT kid pics too Billy and Jonathan....PRICELESS!

Tuna Hawk

Sep 13, 2015
Newport Beach
Name
Al
Boat
Nope
If it's a family affair, no age is too young provided someone is there to watch the young ones. Just don't go too far out if the swells are big. All common sense stuff.

sue-she

May 5, 2007
Az./Mex.
Name
robert
Boat
nope
Hello Robert,

I wanted to apologize to you for being extremely short with you at the ramp. I was on the water for over 12 hours and just trying to go home and had to deal with that nail in the trailer.

Thanks for the kind words! see you again!
It's all good! I knew you had a long day and nobody likes dealing with a flat tire.

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
Dude!! You are killing it!! Like someone else said. Kids are all different!! My son is 7 now he has been On the RR3 as long as 5 days. I will take him on our 16 day when he is ten. He is mini me anything I do!! Super fun. Love the avacado!!! Must try !!!

Reactions: Frunnnkus

muledeer07

Jun 30, 2008
USA
Name
Wade
Boat
None
I'll second the front page post X3. You are a great fisherman who is humble, and works his but off, and shares. Rare qualities and you are to be congratulated on them. As far as your season, one can only dream of seasons like those. But you went too far with your recipes this time LOL. DANG I'm starving now. For your son take your time don't push, nothing ever works with kids if you push. Enjoy them everyday, they grow up so fast.

TConklin

Oct 8, 2009
San Diego
Name
TConk
Boat
Parker 2320
Wow, epic catches. My buddies and I got a short billed spear fish last year.(released) Yours is a giant, dwarfed ours and prolly close to a record. They rarely get over 80 lbs. and yes what I've heard one of the best eating fish out there.

Ripnsumlip

Hooooook upppppp!!!!
Jul 8, 2007
SoCal
Name
Paul
Boat
Edgewater 265CC
Hey Billy,

You're definitely on fire this season....
I really look forward to your threads as well as Flyliners (Jonathan's posts)...
Both of you have a talent beyond belief and write up a thread that all of us not only enjoy, but amp us up to go out there too, and give it our best shot to ripsumlip as well. And for the ones who can't get out there as much, we live fishing through you're guy's threads on our computers or cell phones at home or work.....
Keep them reports coming, they are definitely enjoyed by many...

Paul

jcs612

On Deck
Mar 18, 2012
San Diego
Name
JC
Boat
My Mojo
I'm glad there are people like you on this site, who are humble and selfless. You help make us all better fishermen. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. You're awesome!

SeaHogDelux

Fish Killer eater guy
Aug 19, 2010
San Pedro, ca usa
Name
Capt. Hog
Boat
Sgt. Slaughter
thats a big short bill.. ya i hooked a striped marlin in a school of bluefin go figure... stupider fish i guess lol

Reactions: fatty23