I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 30, 2005
Californa
Name
Tracy Melton
Boat
37ft. Merritt, Grander
Guys,

Best fishing in 20+ years on big tuna right off our front door. Stop by Melton Tackle and check out our latest Bluefin Specific tackle. Mention BD for 10% off select reels/rods in store and 20% bulk spectra spooling right now...

Full Range of Fluoro Rigged Jigs, Halco's etc...

Buy 3 get 1 Free on Seaguar Fluoro Premier and all Mustad Ultra Point Circle hooks are buy 2 get 1 Free! best deal in town..

Need something specific or custom rigged? call the shop at 714-956-9192...Full range of Flat Fall jigs in stock...get em before they are gone...Mention BD online and get free shipping on all orders over $50....

Get Some!

Unforgiven1

It's All About The Tuna
Advertiser
Apr 7, 2004
Redondo Beach, California
Name
Drew
Boat
UnforgiveN- Blackfin 29' FB Volvo Kamd 300's
Some good deals right here

wkk

Apr 10, 2007
so cal
Name
will
Boat
Edge Water CC/Hobie Outback
Great deals. Picked up a Makaira 16ii.

Thanks for connecting the fluoro/braid together.

NGSD1

Dreamer
Jun 6, 2012
Tempe San Diego
Name
Nick
Boat
35 Cabo Express
Damn, I should have waited a day later! I just dropped $1200 online with you Monday. Good deal...

Tracym

Nov 30, 2005
Californa
Name
Tracy Melton
Boat
37ft. Merritt, Grander
King,

Back Orders happen....especially when the fishing is red hot!. Flat Falls are hard to come by right now....as you can imagine...We could sell 10K of them if we could get them....We are expecting another load next week...I will make sure yours go out asap....can you PM me the order number and name?

Tracy

King Halibut

BigBoy
Sep 11, 2008
Buena Park, Calif
Name
Dave
Boat
none
Tracy,

No problem, I get it back orders happen just didn't want to get lost in the "tuna shuffle".
The order number is 152729.
The last name is Loupe and was placed on 25 July.
The order was for two Colt Snipers.

Thanks,

Dave

fishbarf

May 1, 2008
escondido,ca
Name
Mark
Boat
Mako 19
FYI- I went to Angler's Tackle in Oceanside, CA on Sat (Aug 1st) and noticed they had a pretty good selection of Flat Falls & Colt Sniper's in stock. You can try calling them.

Hope this helps