Paddyman1

A mossback is better than a hairy back
Nov 7, 2010
La Costa Izquierda
Name
Steve
Boat
N/A
The planet is doing what it has been doing for the last 4.5 billion years...…. give or take a million
Can’t argue with you, Bill. I’ve only been paying attention 40 of 57 years, which is peanuts based on the billion year theory you provided. If I had enough flexibility, I would post a picture with my foot in my mouth.

Have a superfantastic day!

Reactions: the SLIDER

Rod69

Jul 4, 2016
San diego
Name
Roddey Blunt
Boat
Parker 23 DVCC
Dude I am not calling you a liar.. I know shearwaters hang out with tuna.. they are what you want to find (including terns). The photo is super grainy I don't see a single tuna busting in it at all. And I said to me they looked like seagulls.. that is all.. you were the one that was there not me.
I asked the tuna to stand still while I took a photo at 60 yards they said no

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
Based on the data "average" in this link, it's about 58 along the southern pacific coast this time of year. We definitely had some colder years where things were in lower to mid 50's. Wish that would happen again so we can get some of the kelp (= life) to recover. I remember back in 2005 - 2006 I would drift my Striper through the kelp beds in Dana Pt (yes, Dana Pt) and catch bass for hours.

https://www.nodc.noaa.gov/dsdt/cwtg/all_meanT.html
Did that all summer last year until the end. could walk in the stuff at San O right now.

Kinda what it has always done since I can remember. A few years, the cold ones, we had zip and red tide.

Whiskey Line

Respect the craft.
Jul 6, 2012
San Diego
Name
Daniel
Boat
Game On
The water temp inside Puerto San Isidro 90 miles south of the border was 61 and a half degrees and crystal clear , the mexican quota for bluefin has already been filled for the year , could be a interesting year
Where did you you find the data for MX quota fill? I was looking for it but couldn't find it. Thank you.

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
Can’t argue with you, Bill. I’ve only been paying attention 40 of 57 years, which is peanuts based on the billion year theory you provided. If I had enough flexibility, I would post a picture with my foot in my mouth.

Have a superfantastic day!
CLASSY!

I always appreciate your posts Paddyman1

Reactions: Paddyman1