mandoman68

Big Loco
Mar 3, 2008
Aztlan
Name
Mandoman
Boat Name
Kathleen
Went out Monday (8/1) with my dad and friend Andrew. Launched out of Davies and fished the Osborn / 499 area. There were a few boats out there but not a ton. Got two bites on the troll between 11 and noon. One got the better of us and broke us off in the motor, was able to land the second one though. After that the troll bite kinda dried up for us. Saw tons of foamers, but they no longer wanted to eat the troll. We abandoned trolling and started to cast lures into foamers.

Found an area with tons of fish and no other boats and got a 20lb fish at 2pm and a big one that taped out at 195 (my personal best bluefin and biggest fish i have ever caught) a few hours later. We tried a bunch of different lures, Snipers, poppers, stick baits, all the usual suspects, but the only thing that worked was a 240mm Chucho Lures Penis Stick Bait that my buddy recently had custom made for me 😂. Casted it right into the middle of the foamer and let it sit until it got slurped it up. The big one absolutely kicked my ass on a 10ft Ulua and Talica 16, but after an hour of getting my ass whipped, we sunk a gaff into it. Couldn't have landed that fish without my dad and Andrew moving the boat and helping me move around the boat. With 3 guys, gear, and two fish in a stuffed kill bag on a 19.5ft dual console there isn't much room to move around. It really takes a full team effort to land a big fish like that on a small boat.

The biggest fish I have ever caught has come on a penis 🤣🤣🤣

Great day on the water with great people!

PS: Don't spend to much time staring at my dick!! 😆

View attachment 1409783

View attachment 1409784

View attachment 1409785

View attachment 1409786

View attachment 1409787

View attachment 1409788

View attachment 1409789
FUCKEN AWESOME 👍

John Stidman

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 29, 2018
Baketsfield ca
Name
John Stidman
Boat Name
26ft seaswirl striper,24 ft trophy walkaround,24ft glasply flybridge.
I'm ready. Got my blue balls vibrating deep diver

$_1.jpeg

Omarkayak

I've posted enough I should know better...
Jul 26, 2007
Northridge, CA
Name
Donald W. Clarke III
Boat Name
11+ ft, Ocean Kayak Scrambler, P 'N' Queue Pod
:beerbang: Y'alls' comments are classic to the bone.

No he dih-hint! Good fishin'!