I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 29, 2014
Lancaster, CA
Name
Key West
Boat
20 foot CC
Not that I know of.
I been have been thinking about trying out of Oxnard Harbor to Hidden Reef.
Have you been out there ?

Jax Mikkelsen

Rosa Ranger
Sep 3, 2018
Santa Barbara
Name
Jax Mikkelsen
Boat
Degenerate 17'
The water actually look good south of capa, maybe near the 170/17fth spot? might be worth a look since they faded off behind cat

Andrew Kovach

May 29, 2014
Lancaster, CA
Name
Key West
Boat
20 foot CC
We searched from the Osborn to the banks east / inshore of SBI on Sunday. Saw some yft near the Osborn, tons of bait and clean water east of SBI, no tuna for us.
Thank You
For Sharing.
I be going out Saturday for a test run if all goes well I go east side of Santa Cruse & Anacapa Islands.

Islandrat

Wish I was new
Aug 15, 2007
Camarillo
Name
Eric
Boat
Davis 22 to Radon 26 to Crystaliner 33
East side of Cruz and Anacapa? So 5 miles out of the harbor?
Haha I know what u mean. (west-South).... maybe between and North of Catalina and SBI. Good luck, i think a couple more weeks

Reactions: Steelhead1

Andrew Kovach

May 29, 2014
Lancaster, CA
Name
Key West
Boat
20 foot CC
East side of Cruz and Anacapa? So 5 miles out of the harbor?
Haha I know what u mean. (west-South).... maybe between and North of Catalina and SBI. Good luck, i think a couple more weeks
Was thinking near Santa Barbara Island.
Any way I changed my mind Launched out long beach never made it past the Queen Mary. Engine trouble.
Did you do better?

Jun 28, 2018
Morro Bay
Name
Kyle
Boat
71 Formula Thunderbird
Im sure they are out there. The puke boats are pulling them in with great fish counts. If anyone needs a deck hand and some gas id love to call in sick to work

• Haha
Reactions: Omarkayak

Steelhead1

Aug 8, 2009
Camarillo, CA
Name
Casey
Boat
Boston Whaler Outrage 250
Ended up launching out of Long Beach this past Friday, found a really fishy zone about 12 miles off the West end of SCI. Birds everywhere, whales, breezing tuna, even a foamer or two. Fish were fairly boat shy so we set up a drfit and started a chum line and within 30 min three seiners head towards us and two spotter planes start circling. One of the three starts a set a few hundred yards from us, the birds disappeared, tuna disappeared and we ended up with nothing. Went looking for several hours and couldn't find them again; so frustrating! Hit the east end of Cat for all you wanted bonito and calicos on the way home. Beautiful day on the water, but no tuna for us. Anyone hit the temp break between SBI and San Nic?

Reactions: heatsource