For Sale Blue Water Spearo Gear - Gannet 75 Float, Riffe 75' Bungee, and 75' Vinyl Float Line

Anello

Giddy Up!!!
Apr 9, 2003
SD, CA.
Name
Dan
Boat
No
Hi All,

Long time no post. I have been cleaning out the garage and have decided to put up my blue water dive gear for sale. Oddly enough, these have never been in the water other than the 75' vinyl line a few times as I fish and hunt too much to use them. So, all items are in pristine shape. I purchased them all from J&J a few years ago. In fact, the float has the sticker still on it.

1. Gannet Blue Water Float - 75 - SOLD!!!!!! I bought it new for $389.99. Will sell for $275 locally. IfI have to ship, the cost of shipping will be added to it. Again, never been anywhere other than my garage. Pressure gauge it came with included.
2. Riffe Bungee Float Line - 75'- I bought it new for $275.00. Will sell for $200 locally. If I have to ship it, the cost of shipping will be added to it. Never been anywhere other than my garage.
3. 75' Vinyl Float Line - SOLD!!!!!!! I don't remember the manufacturer. It was whatever brand they had at J&J. I bought it for $100 or so if memory serves. Will sell for $50 locally. If I have to ship, cost of shipping will be added to it.

I'm happy to offer a deal if someone wants to take the whole batch. I'll also be happy to meet you somewhere here in San Diego to get the item(s) to you. I prefer cash. Will consider Venmo if I can verify who you are. I've been scammed before selling items long ago so I reserve the right to not accept an offer if I cannot verify who you are. I am really wanting to get these items into the hands of someone who is going to use them. So, serious offers only, please.

Anello

IMG_7305.jpg

IMG_7308.jpg

IMG_7307.jpg

Last edited: