Social Media and Customer Service
Advertiser
Jul 2, 2014
www.accuratefishing.com
Name
Will @ Accurate Fishing Products
Boat
Golden Domer 21' Angler
It has a lot of demand,why they are not building camo reels again.
Thanks for the feedback! We do not have any in the works currently, but your interest is noted and we will consider it. They do look very cool in my opinion, so if the interest is there, maybe someday we will bring them back!

graywolf

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 10, 2013
houston/tx/us
Name
tufan
Boat
ask Ike,took it away
Maybe someday ! I have 5Accurate reels,I am going to sell them and wait
That maybe someday:eek:

Last edited:

Salty Bones

Jan 4, 2017
NJ
Name
Sergio
Boat
Xxxxxxxx
Thanks for the feedback! We do not have any in the works currently, but your interest is noted and we will consider it. They do look very cool in my opinion, so if the interest is there, maybe someday we will bring them back!
Very cool looking! I think with the introduction of a new reel, this would be the time to push some out so that way people don't buy out the whole series and then don't want to buy the camo edition. It Might be harder later to push it. I would sell my original ones but I'm not sure everyone would be on board with that.

Reactions: graywolf

BloodyL

Throwing everything I got
Jan 4, 2009
Placentia
Name
Mick
Boat
The Beach
They seem to send the more exotic designs over sea's?

jigstickjeff

Aug 5, 2009
San Gabriel CA
Name
Jeff
Boat
BZ T-10
Maybe someday ! I have 5Accurate reels,I am going to sell them and wait
That maybe someday:eek:
I have 2 blue camo accurates, 3 blue/black accurates and 2 all black accurates. The blue camo are the ones that get the most attention from other anglers.

abj5150

Service Manager, Advisor and Customer Support.
Advertiser
Sep 18, 2012
USA
Name
Al
Boat
Whatever I can get on
It has a lot of demand,why they are not building camo reels again.
I believe if you are willing to pay the extra cost you can still special order the camo type finish you mention. It isn't cost effective to mass produce reels colored this way. The reel has to be colored by hand over multiple days. The price point for the consumer would be considerably higher than the same reel with standard anodizing.

Last edited:

InDeepShip

Nov 5, 2017
SD
Name
Adam
Boat
N/A
I would totally buy a tern if it was offered in red

Salty Bones

Jan 4, 2017
NJ
Name
Sergio
Boat
Xxxxxxxx
I believe if you are willing to pay the extra cost you can still special order the cam type finish you mention. It isn't cost effective to mass produce reels colored this way. The reel has to be colored by hand over multiple days. The price point for the consumer would be considerably higher than the same reel with standard anodizing.
Not that I'm putting Avet even on the same level with accurate, but they do camo reels and they only charge a few bucks more for it. They have a lot of different color options. Just saying, there's gotta be a different way then charging a customer $100+ for something that could be standard.

graywolf

Aug 10, 2013
houston/tx/us
Name
tufan
Boat
ask Ike,took it away
I believe if you are willing to pay the extra cost you can still special order the cam type finish you mention. It isn't cost effective to mass produce reels colored this way. The reel has to be colored by hand over multiple days. The price point for the consumer would be considerably higher than the same reel with standard anodizing.
Al
I like to know how much will it cost,is it like before$100
I am willing to order, it is good news ,good step from Accurate

PezGallo21

Advertiser
Jul 2, 2014
www.accuratefishing.com
Name
Boat
Golden Domer 21' Angler
Al
I like to know how much will it cost,is it like before$100
I am willing to order, it is good news ,good step from Accurate
I have a quick clarification here. We do still make runs of camo reels every now and then, but they are in massive quantities (i.e 200 reels at a time from some overseas accounts) and usually carry a custom color fee. At this time we are not doing camo reels one at a time. The camo reels turn out awesome, but add several hours to production as it is a painstaking process, and each reel must be done individually. If the demand is there, we may bring them back in limited quantities, but to this point that has not materialized, so for now, they will only be made in large quantities when requested by dealers.

SaintJeezy

Cow Club Member
Oct 12, 2016
Orange County, CA
Name
Pete
Boat
I have a quick clarification here. We do still make runs of camo reels every now and then, but they are in massive quantities (i.e 200 reels at a time from some overseas accounts) and usually carry a custom color fee. At this time we are not doing camo reels one at a time. The camo reels turn out awesome, but add several hours to production as it is a painstaking process, and each reel must be done individually. If the demand is there, we may bring them back in limited quantities, but to this point that has not materialized, so for now, they will only be made in large quantities when requested by dealers.
Would it be possible to piggyback off one of those orders?

PezGallo21

Advertiser
Jul 2, 2014
www.accuratefishing.com
Name
Boat
Golden Domer 21' Angler

graywolf

Aug 10, 2013
houston/tx/us
Name
tufan
Boat
ask Ike,took it away
of camo reels every now and then, but they are in massive quantities (i.e 200 reels at a time from some overseas accounts)

Is it possible to know some of these overseas accounts
I can try to order from them

PezGallo21

Advertiser
Jul 2, 2014
www.accuratefishing.com
Name
Boat
Golden Domer 21' Angler
of camo reels every now and then, but they are in massive quantities (i.e 200 reels at a time from some overseas accounts)

Is it possible to know some of these overseas accounts
I can try to order from them
Alvin at Anglers Outfitter in Singapore often has custom color reels. The best way to contact him is via Facebook.

graywolf

Aug 10, 2013
houston/tx/us
Name
tufan
Boat
ask Ike,took it away
I am going to order 2 reels,if you have any plan for camo reels,please let me know
I will wait,thx.