Blue Hulled Pilot House Beware total idiot !

Curadokat

Sick Treeman
May 15, 2010
Norwalk
Name
Tim
Boat
NADA
I would have laid on the horn and brandished foul hand signals his way while screaming obcene language....

Ramblin

Oct 23, 2009
Marina Del Rey
Name
Keith
Boat
Tiara Convertable
I've learned to treat all sailboats as if they where Kamikaze. Now power boaters are scary too. I have a couple of similar stories about incidents with some Sport/Express types.

Madrods_USA

MADRODS USA
Apr 11, 2008
The Gundo
Name
Madrods USA
Boat
Serial Killer
Squidly, don't worry I got my jigs ready. I this pickle-puffer I would breakout the ole Tady 5/0 Sardine Mackerel Pattern, so when the jig fires through his front windshield it looks like the US military sent it. I am deadly with that thing. I can knock a Hawks eye out that's flyin' oh wait, that's from, "Unforgiven." Anyway, put away the "Opitgrab" and relax, but while you're out on the water you can never relax. I almost got ran over by one of these idiots in my kayak, but on that day I had no jigs to through. If I could have caught him, no one would have ever found "them." Squidly, you did everything right... for future reference keep a paintball gun handy and a flaregun you never know when the ass-clowns or pickle-puffers will show up.

squidly

hooook up
Jun 10, 2006
OC but not laguna
pacifica44.ning.com
Name
Squidly Diddly
Boat
44 puh siphakah
He had an inflatable tied up covering the transom,
I am pretty sure it was a grey inflatable and one friend said all he could read was Newport Beach on the bery bottom of the transom......
Douchey fer sure !

tackelman

Jul 21, 2006
San Diego
Name
Norm
Boat
none
thats when you grab a lead weight and chuck it at the boat and wake the guy up lol. would make him think of doing that again