Bloodydecks vs Senortuna charter trip

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
We gonna have a tailgate party prior to depature?

If so, I'm bringing beans and weiners.

ZZZZZ

natural born jig slingers
Dec 11, 2003
Costa Rica. SD, Old Del Mar
Name
Boat
Jet Ski Yamaha FX Show. ZZZZZ
Tunabelly said:
Jason, it would really help if you designated Brad ZZZZZ to rig up the ladies, bait their hooks, remove their fish, and maybe do a few handoffs.

It looks like Stan and I will have to get as much rail time as possible to even keep pace and have some balance to the competition.

Any consideration of a "handicap" would be greatly appreciated.

The Old One ......... BTW, my cousin Refugia is a member of the Lady Anglers group !!
TB :nopity:
Well since you got Surfdoc I think he plays dirty enough to where no handi cap is needed. Bad trade Jason you should have kept Stan. Check it out. Could care less about someone needing to get down the rail when its hot. Check the tunnle vision as I go into the prop. LOL :cussing:

Surfdoc

The finger in the Dyke!
Mar 7, 2003
Bahia Asucion BCS
www.momentoffame.com
Name
Stan
Boat
Mx Panga, MOJAC
ZZZZZ said:
Well since you got Surfdoc I think he plays dirty enough to where no handi cap is needed. Bad trade Jason you should have kept Stan. Check it out. Could care less about someone needing to get down the rail when its hot. Check the tunnle vision as I go into the prop. LOL :cussing:

Now Now Bucko.... If ya look closely, The tall dude is packin ya in the pooper... I'm just waiting my turn... :rolleyes:

I see you fail to mention you didn't even have a bait out... you just were backing up the rail.. rubbing your ass on everyone til ya got lucky...:asshole: gayz:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
SSSHHHHH that's my little secret to getting some action. I thought you would be bigger.

I will confess. My bait actually swam under the boat and I was snagged in the prop. But I swear my line kept going out. Not sure how that happened. Thanks for pretending not to notice. LOL . The crew mentioned something about bellies and train tracks and loops whatever that is.

Surfdoc

The finger in the Dyke!
Mar 7, 2003
Bahia Asucion BCS
www.momentoffame.com
Name
Stan
Boat
Mx Panga, MOJAC
ZZZZZ said:
SSSHHHHH that's my little secret to getting some action. I thought you would be bigger.
Damn... how much bigger do I need to be ??????? Oh you weren't talkin about my Belly were ya....:rolleyes:

But remember Brad.... we're the designated DRINKERS for this trip... don't be gettin woried about rail time....LOL

Surfdoc

The finger in the Dyke!
Mar 7, 2003
Bahia Asucion BCS
www.momentoffame.com
Name
Stan
Boat
Mx Panga, MOJAC
carpefishus said:
Hey Stan,

Is it true that Brad is OK once you get past the used part?
Sorry Tim, read Brads reply............. I'm not big enough to get past his used part.

BTW Hey Brad..... are sure you weren't barf over the side after seeing Byeye topless and close up...:eek:

:D

Tunabelly

Jefe' de SenorTuna
Aug 15, 2003
Redondo Beach, CA
www.senortuna.com
Name
George J. Valenzuela
Boat
....been there, done that...
Johnnyfish said:
Are we allowed to "lightning bolt" with dines?

Bring it on Johnny....................

You might find that our ST brethren are a little primitive and carnivorous.. ..... !!

How primitive and carniverous you ask???????

................... well here's a couple of examples !!!!

We also got Sia to eat a live anchovie for $5.00.............

Sooooooooooooooooooooo, what is all this history about ??

Well, when you start "lightning bolt" the dines (or albies), please put some Tapatio Sauce on them first.

Thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TB :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

Johnnyfish

Glitch Modulator
Jun 2, 2003
Redondo Beach, California
Name
John
Boat
Pacific Star
Tunabelly said:
Well, when you start "lightning bolt" the dines (or albies), please put some Tapatio Sauce on them first.

Thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TB :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

LMAO, George you seriously crack me up!! Tapatio...please...Habanero my man! It's on!

Jason, put me in as Defensive Lineman.

Tunabelly

Jefe' de SenorTuna
Aug 15, 2003
Redondo Beach, CA
www.senortuna.com
Name
George J. Valenzuela
Boat
Saluki said:
Sorry George,,, but I'm calling Bullshit LOL .
You got something fishy up your sleeve, I can smell it.
Sure one of them aint the "World famous Daaaaaaaaaaan Hernandez"?
I aint buying the list brudda, I bet there be some reeeeeeel fishermen & fisherwomen inside that Trojan horse you posted LOL

Jason, when & where are we having the "Lightning Bolt" meeting?

Saluki....

Funny you should mention my dear friend's name... "World famous Daaaaaaaaaaan Hernandez" !!!!

Because of the friendship that is developing between Bloody Decks and SenorTuna, I feel it is O.K. to share a secret with you.

While I would love to have Dan H. as part of my team, alas, it just is not possible. You see, I am actually Dan's stunt man and body double.

Dan's weekly fishing television show has been on the air for 14 years, week after week. Dan is the camera talent and I am the hands on performer.

When the weekly program shows scenes that require great feats of lifting strength, or leaping between boats, or hammering down on 1000 pound tuna and marlin, well, that's me doing it !!!!!

Once, due to pressures from organizations like PETA, I had to remove the hook from a 4,000 pound Great White on camera with my bare hands. It really was the politically correct thing to do. Of course, they use me on the dangerous extreme close up shots and then pan out and Dan picks up the scene from there.

As you can see from this picture, Dan and I look like biological
"identical twins".

Well, Dan and I made a pact, we won't go on the same boat with each other because, God Forbid, if something happened to one of us, then the other one would take over and, as they said in Vaudville, "the show must go on".

I am glad that you did have my good friend in mind though !!!!!!!!!!!

Tuna(sag#49852)belly :nopity: :jo: :nopity: :jo: :)

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Muhahahaahah, to funny LOL .
Seeeeeee, you even have pix.
Your up to something.................
I recognize them fishermen & fisherwomen ,,,, quality stuff ain't no walkers or oxygen bottle totten little old lady's in that line-up.

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Another team mate that spends waaaaay to much time below deck.

399Sheep-thumb.jpg

Tunabelly

Jefe' de SenorTuna
Aug 15, 2003
Redondo Beach, CA
www.senortuna.com
Name
George J. Valenzuela
Boat
misuse said:
Here is one of our team mates.

WELL, if this is "Show and Tell", then here is one of the ladies from the Bellflower/Hawaiian Gardens Lady Anglers Club.

BTW, she will be bunking with Jason..... so hands off guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Jason, those are rings in her ears to hold onto and NO TEETH !!! Kool !!

tb

Surfdoc

The finger in the Dyke!
Mar 7, 2003
Bahia Asucion BCS
www.momentoffame.com
Name
Stan
Boat
Mx Panga, MOJAC
Just received an Email that the Official ships Medic will be available..

As a proffesional courtesy she'll be in my room..:D
And a list of duties will be posted later!

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
You know what I have been thinking, yes I do that from time to time I'am calling BS too.

I know TB well enough to know he has something up his sleeve and ST members can fish. There is know way TB is bringing his non regulars on this trip becuase he does not want that trophy.. I know the ST gang well too and I bet I know some of the usual suspects that will be on TB team. Iam not falling for it. Be on your toes boyz TB is bringing some game with him, I just know it.

Tunabelly

Jefe' de SenorTuna
Aug 15, 2003
Redondo Beach, CA
www.senortuna.com
Name
George J. Valenzuela
Boat
ZZZZZ said:
You know what I have been thinking, yes I do that from time to time I'am calling BS too.

Be on your toes boyz TB is bringing some game with him, I just know it.
Now, Brad ZZZZZZ.....

Every time that you have fished with me, isn't it a fact, that I spend a considerable amount of the time practicing my "Red Alert" technique ???
Clearly, you boys will be at an advantage getting rail time, while I take my power naps !!!

Also, while it may be true that right now that I am under a handicap with some older ladies on my team, AND, one of them (Pearl ??) may require surgery, I will boldly play the hand that was dealt to me !!!

I also believe that Stan and I, along with the ladies, will give you guys a real run for your money, and hopefully you guys will win the pukey trophy !!!

NOW, if you really want to know what I would consider the ultimate choice for a Dream Team, well, here is who they would be:

And this would be the results of what ST would do to BD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, although the lady anglers may appear to be soft, slow, and cuddly, beware of the teeth !!

Anyway, Roxy will be meeting with the ladies to fire them up and get them motivated into a well oiled, "fighting machine" !!

Yep... the "old" TB has warm fuzzies and thinks he will do O.K. with Stan and the 8 ladies against BD's FINEST !!

Tuna(
) belly :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :)

Tunabelly

Jefe' de SenorTuna
Aug 15, 2003
Redondo Beach, CA
www.senortuna.com
Name
George J. Valenzuela
Boat
Well, I must say I was quite surprised to see that Brad ZZZZZ, on behalf of the BD Fishing Team, posted this inquiry on SenorTuna today !!

"Whos on this trip"

Who will be joining on this trip aboard the Pacific Voyager?

March 12 – 13, ‘05 – 2 day – Colonet & Salsipuedes

Now, Brad got some responses from our members, all of which supports my continued statement, that it will be me, Stan, and 8 ladies from the Bellflower/Hawaiian Gardens lady anglers club.

I posted who the current Senortuna.com team members are for the trip.

http://www.senortuna.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=100&topic_id=12138&mesg_id=12138&page=

The post by Brad makes it seem to the SenorTuna members that the Bloody Decks Team is a little desparate ???

IS THAT POSSIBLE ???

Tuna(alwayscalminthemiddleofastorm :) )belly :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: