Bloodydecks vs Senortuna charter trip

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Something is telling me we won't need sheep,, due to we will be fornicating with Team S.T. for 2 days :D and the inflatables will only prolong the pleasure LOL

Jul 18, 2003
downey/ca
Visit site
Name
bill swift
Boat
Triumph 215 CC
Thats it-- all this talk about TB and his 9 women(and I use that lightly)and the Bloodydeckers with blow up toys you couldnt get me on this trip-I will be sending Roxy to help out the S.T. team

Bill

Tunabelly

Jefe' de SenorTuna
Aug 15, 2003
Redondo Beach, CA
www.senortuna.com
Name
George J. Valenzuela
Boat
....been there, done that...
TheShark said:
DAMNNNN

How in the hell did I miss this???

George- Is there still room?

Let me know kiddo!
Sorry Shelly,

Each team is limited to 10 players..... and my side is full.

I have a group of 7 middle aged women from the Bellflower/Hawaiin Gardens Lady Anglers, who had signed up early for the March trip. I am trying to peel them off, one at a time, as they are novice anglers with most of their experience in freshwater fishing.

They did offer to make cookies for everyone, so all I need to do is bring the milk.

I'm hoping the BD guys will feel a "little guilty" and cut our S.T. team some slack, plus give us a handicap in the competition ??

If an opening does come available, I will let you know ........ !!!!!!!!!!

Tuna(wringingmyhandsthattheladieswillgetlucky)belly fish?: fish?: fish?: :)

ZZZZZ

natural born jig slingers
Dec 11, 2003
Costa Rica. SD, Old Del Mar
Name
Boat
Jet Ski Yamaha FX Show. ZZZZZ
From all the trades awhile back I landed on BD. I think ST gets Stan now and a 12ver.

TB You will need your A team it wont be much of a contest if they are not reall experienced.

BTW: Iam guilty of drinking Jasons beer the following day. Its was great and ice cold. I really enjoyed it. :drool:

Tunabelly

Jefe' de SenorTuna
Aug 15, 2003
Redondo Beach, CA
www.senortuna.com
Name
George J. Valenzuela
Boat
Hi Brad ZZZZZ......... !!!!

Yes, I am a little concerned that ST will be at a slight disadvantage having Stan, and a group of ladies from the Bellflower/Hawaiian Gardens Lady Anglers Club as my "A" Team, but I'm hoping for the best.

BTW, I forwarded your picture..............

to the lady anglers and you have them all excited, hot, and bothered when they found out you were single and available.

One of the older ladies, the one that uses an oxygen bottle, even said she wanted to give the sweet looking boy a little "Suck Face".. whatever that means !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I told them that you were the Cabana Boy for the day and would do all the rigging for them. When they heard that, they whooped and hollared !!!

You might want to bring along a thong (they suggested Red) and pick up a few extra dollars dancing on the galley tables.

Anyway, I have room for Stan now as the really old lady with the walker won't be able to make it. She can't afford to take her nurse/attendant along with her. Oh well, better for us because she takes her teeth out and puts them on the table everytime she eats.... ewwwwwwww !!!!!

Take care Brad and the ladies are looking forward to bunk'n with you !!!!!! I have assigned 3 ladies to your stateroom and they will rotate with 3 others on the second night. :) :) :) :)

ZZZZZ

natural born jig slingers
Dec 11, 2003
Costa Rica. SD, Old Del Mar
Name
Boat
Jet Ski Yamaha FX Show. ZZZZZ
Yeeeehawww George. Thanks. I have a hard time saying NO. LOL :eek:

Teeth taken out does'nt sound so bad. :rolleyes:

I have always wanted to play Cabana Boy. :jumpin: :rockin: :cheers: :git: fu3 :spank: :lux:

MORGS

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 5, 2003
Montrose
Name
Morgan
Boat
Boatless
i think he is trying to distract brad with the ladys and, the trade with stan, i think TB is up to something ...

Katana

Jan 18, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
Name
Paul
Boat
The event can't come soon enough.... bring on the games and the jackass antics... can't wait...

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
What planning something?????????????????????
Who??????????????????

LOL LOL LOL

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
Feb 4, 2003
Encinitas, CA USA
www.bdoutdoors.com
Name
Jason
When I can get to it we will have the secret Planning forum made and those that are goning allowed in there. That way we can plan who brings what and who's doing what. ST doesn't even know what they have gotten themselfs in to!

Tunabelly

Jefe' de SenorTuna
Aug 15, 2003
Redondo Beach, CA
www.senortuna.com
Name
George J. Valenzuela
Boat
This is my list of team members so far, but it is subject to change. Some of the ladies from the Bellflower/Hawaiian Gardens Lady Anglers have never been on an overnight trip, nor have they fished saltwater. The President of the Lady anglers, Antheleen Johnson is trying to make sure everyone is paid up in full beforehand.

1. Tunabelly
2. Stan
3. Beulah
4. Pug
5. Antheleen
6. Refugia
7. Ocie
8. Creola
9. Shandtanta
10. Pearl

Jason, it would really help if you designated Brad ZZZZZ to rig up the ladies, bait their hooks, remove their fish, and maybe do a few handoffs.

It looks like Stan and I will have to get as much rail time as possible to even keep pace and have some balance to the competition.

Any consideration of a "handicap" would be greatly appreciated.

The Old One ......... BTW, my cousin Refugia is a member of the Lady Anglers group !!

TB :nopity:

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Sorry George,,, but I'm calling Bullshit LOL .
You got something fishy up your sleeve, I can smell it.
Sure one of them aint the "World famous Daaaaaaaaaaan Hernandez"?
I aint buying the list brudda, I bet there be some reeeeeeel fishermen & fisherwomen inside that Trojan horse you posted LOL

Jason, when & where are we having the "Lightning Bolt" meeting?

Captain Curt

Cooter
Jun 22, 2003
Mission Viejo
www.noahstackle.net
Name
Curtis
Boat
24ft Skipjack FB "Hanna"
This is getting better, and better. Aint no telling what's going to happen.
:D :D :D The ocean better look out in March. :smash: LOL :beerbang:

Curtis...........

The boat Hanna...........

roxfisher

Apr 28, 2003
Downey
Visit site
Name
Roxanne Swift
Boat
not yet
Brandon,
it seems you doubt the Belly. Just to fill in here, these women have fished for years. I was a member of the Newport Harbor Lady Anglers for many years, and it was the oldest lady angler group in California. Now as for Pearl, she might not make the trip, she is having heart surgery, (we don't know how extensive at this point) and a replacement is in the wings, one of the other ladies.
These women might be old, but they fish alot. if you have some doubt, here is a pick of some of the younger ladies on a six pack trip many years ago. I am second from left, the youngest by 20 years.

http://www.bongossportfishing.com/gallery/57.jpg
here are some of the "sisters"
http://www.reel-sisters.com/GALLERY/Destination/images/Breakfast005_jpg.jpg

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Alright Rox,,,, it seems like TB is setting us up for a Custer Attack.
Our plans will be made with nervous apprehension :D

Captain Curt

Cooter
Jun 22, 2003
Mission Viejo
www.noahstackle.net
Name
Curtis
Boat
24ft Skipjack FB "Hanna"
Tunabelly said:
If you expect to get "Lucky" Curtis, bring a ladder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TB
Going to make me work for her, that's just not fare LOL
Come down sweety, come down.

Curtis..........

The boat Hanna..........

Tunabelly

Jefe' de SenorTuna
Aug 15, 2003
Redondo Beach, CA
www.senortuna.com
Name
George J. Valenzuela
Boat
misuse said:
I have stinkbombs in hand. FIRE IN THE HULL!

Ohhhhhhh Jason, you may want to reconsider noxious bio-hazard materials................... !!!

You WILL be bunking with me in the bow ..... so, if I smell it, so will you !!!

Fortunately, I have no sense of smell........ lost that years ago when me and my 3 older brothers all shared the same room. Imagine big plates of refried beans and milk and the gaseous aftermath of that !!!!!

Stinkbombs, I don' need no stink'ng stinkbomb... !!! I am a stinkbomb !!!

P.S. If one of the old ladies drops out, I am bringing my high school buddy, Stinky Martinez.... now if he makes the trip, then that would be a problem for all of us.

TB