Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
Works great for me. Maybe you're too old for the internet?

Are you sure you aren't just butt hurt from all of your detractors here on BD?

I will watch to see if you really leave for good.

here'smymule

I Should Upgrade My Account
Nov 17, 2010
Culver City
Name
Tony Rezzato
Happy I found this post!
I was trying, again, to use the classified. Slow, bloated and, yes, convoluted.
I have gotten some great deals on B/D. Have made a few sales up to $1200 for one item. Bought a brand new reel with spectra two weeks ago, a $439.00 value for $300. Pull the trigger on that any day of the week! Lots of other stuff.
Loved lots of the Forums, especially Trulines and history. Found old friends, made friends.
But WTF! Frankly, I'm too old. That doesn't mean that the "old timer" isn't savvy enough to get the wizardry of this "new fangled" update. Rather, time is fading away and I don't have that much of it to waste.
I even got some "upvotes"- WOW! Cash and prizes, eligible for! Oh boy, hot digity!
This is my last post. This is the last time I ever log on.
As I'm half Italian and half Irish I will borrow a phrase my Irish mother used and modify it slightly: YOU CAN KISS MY HALF IRISH ASS.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
  • Jan 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Dan-O
    Boat
    1997 Trophy 2352
    To many steps to get to where I want to go on this convoluted website. Plus it doesn't work on my phone or tablet.
    GOODBYE BLOODY DECKS

lol.gif

Goodbye #2 ? is this the "real" goodbye ?

bullyo

Aug 5, 2005
    San Marcos
    Name
    Anthony
    Boat
    None
    Still using a single speed star drag as the 2-speed button and lever drag are too much too? Things change, change or be left behind. You learned how to use it the first time so I am sure it will just get a little getting used to but will be fine

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.