TwoTapPat

Crank the handle Randle
May 22, 2013
some where on the water
Name
Pat
Boat
High on the Goat
You just had to go there. I'm down in Westport looking at an empty Tuna Town. Might go down to the Kelli Ann and tie a line to my dog and throw her in the water and yell FRESH ONE HOOKED UP. Or just was the boat.

Reactions: Nookie Hooker

Hoghunter

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 2, 2006
Woodinville, WA
Name
Jeff
Boat
nonya
Oh god the memories you evoke with the mention of the Tin Shed. When I first learned to fish there we used the Tin Shed on the Edmonds shoreline and a couple landmarks we had on Whidbey Island. We navigated by compass and used landmarks and depth marks to find the spot. The only difference I would note is that for my boat we always had the downrigger balls bouncing on the bottom. Bait balls so thick all up and down the Tin Shed drift. Those were the days. I really love eating black mouth as mouth as catching them.:p

PSULion

Please donate to FishNorthwest.org!
Apr 9, 2019
Snohomish, WA
Name
Barry
Boat
Coldwater

PSULion

Apr 9, 2019
Snohomish, WA
Name
Barry
Boat
Coldwater
Blake, thx for stepping up big time. We're busting our humps fighting to get our opportunity back across the entire Puget Sound, and this helps further the cause. Our membership is growing steadily as the word gets out and reality sets in. We are not going away. Period.

Last edited:

Tish

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 27, 2019
Shoreline WA
Name
Grant
Boat
1991 Achilles SGX-122, 1997 Boston Whaler Dauntless 17
Looks like there is a blackmouth season Jan 1-Mar 31 in area 10: hatchery only, min 22'', limit 1. Planning to give it a shot in a couple of months.

PSULion

Apr 9, 2019
Snohomish, WA
Name
Barry
Boat
Coldwater
Awesome, thx Brett. Received! Keep those lawyers fed.

critterkiller

AKA Cohobankie
Jul 18, 2012
W.Seattle
Name
Jefe'
Boat
1998 Tiderunner Pt. Defiance
I like it. I have been donating through Amazon Smile to West Seattle Baseball and will be doing PSA from this point further. See if you guys can get set up on there so when we order our stuff that the local retailers never have we can get you some more money.

wood2turn

Aug 17, 2009
Oak Harbor, WA
Name
Terry
Boat
14’ Sterling Sea Skiff - Gypsy Queen
Just donated what I could.
Wish I had known about this organization earlier.
Better late than never I guess!
Sure hope we can gain some ground in this fight!!

Reactions: PSULion

fishing fanatic

May 12, 2008
Alger, WA
Name
jason
Boat
28’ almar sounder //16' lavro
We all would be normally pumped to get after the blackmouth but not the fucking feathers get to fish..... go inslee. It’s a true blue crock of shit.
and for all of you political geniuses out there I don’t think it’s all inslee but he’s paid for by the problem and hence the problem gets stronger

Tony Kiehle

Apr 30, 2018
Shoreline
Name
Tony
Boat
24 TJ Pilot
This has to be one of the biggest pissers of the year I frikin love my winter BM fishing, PSA is passing on dues this year so I am doubling down and donating . Correct me if I am wrong but this fishery funds from our license fees and was made for the sport fisherman?
And crabbing is a crock of shit I went out last weekend there was hundreds of pots between Kingston and Point no Point every ounce of real estate was taken, so we ran over to Cutlass guess what? Pots as far as the eye could see.
I grew up in Hansville and Poulsbo been a local my whole life launched boats from the rails at Point no Point, I am pissed and tired of this shit.

That was my double whiskey rant

Nisshin Maru out

20190216_082054(0).jpg

PSULion

Apr 9, 2019
Snohomish, WA
Name
Barry
Boat
Coldwater
Terry, Tony - Thank you for stepping up! There are over 600,000 licensed anglers in the state. WDFW and the Tribes are more than happy to see us all sit around and remain unorganized as our fisheries are unfairly taken from us through the political farce called NOF. As hard as it is to imagine, next year's NOF outcomes will quite possibly be even more restrictive than the last one -- perhaps with a total closure of the entire season due to the recent Skokomish dispute which has NOTHING to do with ESA or conservation, yet NOAA will happily sign off on the LOAF because WDFW has yet again agreed to deep cuts forced upon them by the Tribes purely for political reasons.

The time has come for us to stop hoping WDFW leadership will grow a pair and do the right thing. Fish Northwest was reorganized last April with a new board and a renewed commitment to the original mission to restore opportunity and promote conservation. It is our hope that through a growing FNW membership a large portion of those 600,000+ anglers will see this as a golden opportunity to organize and make their voice heard.

As for what else can be done, that's easy -- we need to get the word out. Share with friends, share with impacted marine businesses. FNW will continue the fight as long as we have the financial support of our membership. We currently have one lawsuit underway, and the lawyers will keep working on more if necessary. FNW is run by five rec fisherman who serve a rapidly growing membership who are just as pissed as you are. This is our culture, too.

Last edited: