jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat Name
One that floats
I know it's early but who's having sales this year or who usually has the best deals? I need to buy 3 makairas.

image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: the SLIDER
Upvote 0

Kh1983

Almost A Member
  • May 5, 2017
    Orange County
    Name
    Keith
    Boat Name
    N/A
    Did you get free braid with this? They used to offer 300 yards of free braid but when I added a mak20 to the cart, they added $80 to the total.
    It gave the option for the 300 yards but only free for their toro tamer brand. For any other braid it’s an upgrade and you have to pay extra. I’ll get mine spooled somewhere else with metered braid

Upvote 0

rmi63

Mar 23, 2005
    san diego
    Name
    Ron
    Boat Name
    kayak
    It gave the option for the 300 yards but only free for their toro tamer brand. For any other braid it’s an upgrade and you have to pay extra. I’ll get mine spooled somewhere else with metered braid
    hmm, when I select spooling, I only see three options for braid and none of them are free. I have used their braid before and I have never had any issue with it. I guess I need to give them a call tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Rimack

Old School
  • Jun 24, 2011
    Elk Grove
    Name
    gary
    Boat Name
    Robalo r254 walk

Reactions: frijolito
    Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
    Advertiser
    Feb 26, 2011
    Van Nuys, Ca USA
    bobsandsfishingtackle.com
    Name
    Jamie
    Boat Name
    #1 Tackle Shop
    The sale is still going on at Bob Sands Tackle until December 10. The response has been wild and very much appreciated. We keep selling out of new deliveries as well as existing inventory. this is very much a first come first served sale especially on the rarer blanks and rods by all of our wonderful suppliers. If you watch my posts You will find new deliveries as I get them on the racks to go along with our large inventory of Rods and blanks. Wow so yeah, Hopefully, we will have another series of deliveries this coming week. Stay tuned

have a great season

respectfully,

Jamie and the entire staff at Bob Sands Tackle.

Upvote 0

lichenpan

• Oct 22, 2018
    Chino Hills
    Name
    Albert
    Boat Name
    None
    Sunline fluoro is on sale dirt cheap on their site. Got a bunch today

View attachment 1443571
    Have you received your order? I ordered on Thanksgiving and I just got an email confirmation for the order.

View attachment 1443571

View attachment 1443571
    Have you received your order? I ordered mine on Thanksgiving and I only got an email confirmation for the order. No shipping information yet.

Thanks

Upvote 0