@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
Wow... I'm not quite sure what to say....but I will try.

He is lucky to be alive. As Mike mentioned earlier, that guy could have been drug a couple fathom's under water quick.

If I may.......... what you witnessed here is ignorance @ it's finest. If you have the ability, please share this with as many other fisherman/persons you know.

Never never never under estimate the power of something you don't understand. It can/will kill you.

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Man, I have watched this thing over and over again, and if you watch closely at about 31 seconds into it (you can rewind it a bit and watch it over and over) the camera guy had the BOM come very very close to hitting him as well!! I dont even think he knew it or even does to this day.

The unknown fisherman:p:

BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Man, I have watched this thing over and over again, and if you watch closely at about 31 seconds into it (you can rewind it a bit and watch it over and over) the camera guy had the BOM come very very close to hitting him as well!! I dont even think he knew it or even does to this day.

The unknown fisherman:p:
I checked that. It's just the BOM itself sliding up the leader while the hooks are down at the tail. Still, not trying to justify these guys actions. Shortly after you hear one comment about the gaff "he bended it man". Nuf said. Darwin says time to move on.:hali_ruahahaha:

Bigfish69

Dirty Fisherman
Jun 19, 2006
Lakeside Ranch
Name
JOHN
Boat
Wellcraft V-20, 200 hp etec, 85' Holiday sportfisher
Did anyone happen to notice the lack of safty gear?

69R