Biosphere Permits?

Discussion in 'Baja Mexico Fishing Reports and Discussion' started by KK1, Aug 31, 2017.

1. dwaynesda

dwaynesda dwayne

Name:
    dwayne
    Boat:
    Cabo 216
    Yes, it is good for al the marine National Parks in Baja.

2. elskel

elskel Newbie

Name:
    Brian Knott
    Boat:
    21' Baja Bayrunner
    Hey All, I applied for an annual Biosphere Pass. It shows I paid, I printed up the paperwork. My question to anyone that has applied online: Did you at some point you receive an actual card with your photo on it? I sent a photo with the application, this was about 4 weeks ago now. Thanks for response.

3. Cy Bodden

Cy Bodden Been there done that

Name:
    Cy
    Boat:
    Parker 2120
    No it actually downloads a pdf with your picture. If you didn’t wait you can log back in and should still be there

4. sereneskies

sereneskies E holo kakou!

Name:
    Ka
    Boat:
    Bayliner Explorer
    Submitted online in January and nothing in the mail yet. I just printed the PDF you can download

5. scoop

scoop 100 Ton Captain

Name:
    Copper
    Boat:
    Mako 184cc
    I understand the annual biosphere pass to be good for all islands located off the coast of Baja California...both north and south. I have been checked at the Coronados, San Martin and LA Bay and they were adequate along with annual mex fishing lic and 6 month FMM. I understand that you are supposed to get a new FMM every trip regardless of length...but it has worked for me thus far.

6. elskel

elskel Newbie

Name:
    Brian Knott
    Boat:
    21' Baja Bayrunner
    Thanks for the replies, I did print up the paperwork. The photo does not not appear to be attached, as I have returned to the website a couple of times. I have the payment receipt and the paperwork with my name printed up. Not really worried about it, should be good to go with what I have. bk