biosphere annual pass

ironnutts

Feb 18, 2007
san diego
Name
FisherMinh
Boat
20ft trophy
hey guy just wanted to let you guys know that you can get your annual biosphere pass at anglers choice. i paid $19.27 plus a $15 processing fee which they laminate it and file it on their system just in case i lose it i can have them print me another one. they said they can tell me how to do it for free but i said that it was to much for me i rather pay them $15 to do it. All i had to do was email a pic to [email protected] and gave them my credit card and half hour later i had a biosphere pass for a year. yes i know you guys can do it online but everytime i tried doing it somehow doesnt work. alright guys im going fishing in the morning.

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
hey guy just wanted to let you guys know that you can get your annual biosphere pass at anglers choice. i paid $19.27 plus a $15 processing fee which they laminate it and file it on their system just in case i lose it i can have them print me another one. they said they can tell me how to do it for free but i said that it was to much for me i rather pay them $15 to do it. All i had to do was email a pic to [email protected] and gave them my credit card and half hour later i had a biosphere pass for a year. yes i know you guys can do it online but everytime i tried doing it somehow doesnt work. alright guys im going fishing in the morning.
what is this biosphere you speak of?

fish&snow

lurker
May 27, 2014
Name
James
Boat
Reel Freedom
You must have a Biosphere pass to fish protected areas in Mexico. The Coronado Islands are a protected Biosphere location.

octans

Oct 18, 2010
Los Angeles California
Name
Manuel
Boat
19` Starcraft Aluminum Center Console
They have so many regulations and keep adding up, but, is their part of the ocean.... if we want to go fishing there we have to do it their way or... wait for the fish to hit our local spots.
the money for that bracelet is supposed to help to protect the marine parks.

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
SAN DIEGO
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
You will also need the fmm for every trip.

Blackfish

Fishing, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Sep 20, 2005
In a Pineapple, under the sea.
Name
Lee Obvious
Boat
50' Hatteras
Who did you speak with, and who handled this, because I
I just called them and the guy I spoke with said they do not handle the Biosphere Bracelet.

aguachico

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 20, 2004
El Lago Tijuana
Name
Art
Boat
Trident Yak- Grady White Seafarer
Everything that's needed is so easy to obtain and relatively inexpensive. Before the biosfera permits were only locally available. Props to Mexico. Now if they could just keep the web servers up and running - all's good.

ironnutts

Feb 18, 2007
san diego
Name
FisherMinh
Boat
20ft trophy
Guess where u can get ur Mex fishing license and annual biosphere permit...same place or u can do it online..