Biggest bone head play in NFL history?

Discussion in 'Washington Fishing Reports' started by Genie Aye, Feb 1, 2015.

1. J.C.

J.C. Run what ya Brung

Name:
    Justin
    Boat:
    18' aluminum
    Thanks Tambs, Clintondick about reeled me in when he started talking Sonics. That queer isn't even from Kali is the strange part. If I had to guess he is a Jazz fan and still butthurt about the way Kemp used to back Malone to the hoop then turn and dunk on him like he was a child, and the way Payton used to glove Stocktons scronny little ass. We owned the Jazz in the 90s

Ya, he's right nothing burns more than Rodmans antics winning Jordan the ring in 96. Payton shut Jordan down and dunked on him, that championship was ours for the taking. For those that don't remember the bulls won the first three games of the series and the sonics finally put an injured Payton on Jordan at which point we won the next two games and were in a battle in the sixth game to take it to seven when Brickowskis stupid ass let Rodman flop all over the court making a mockery of the finals and receiving calls that won them that game along with game three, pretty lame way to win a championship when you have Jordan and Pippen on the floor but anyway. Its not like the Jazz didn't get their shot at Jordan, how did that work out for you, twice? At least we have a championship.

Our teams were started in the 70's, we have an Nfl championship and three superbowl appearences an NBA championship and the Sounders won the cup and the shield this year. We have been lucky enough to have competitive teams in one sport or another most of the time. Not to mention the best fans in the states, just ask anybody about the Hawks or the sounders. We have had our moments of greatness and all you can ask out of your teams is to be competitive in which case the Hawks are successful.

Fuck you haters

Maybe he reeled me half way in :D and Kemp went 7/6, 7 kids with six babymommas

tambs likes this.
  2. Clockwork

Clockwork I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Ryan
    Boat:
    GW Marlin
    as a seahawks fan i fully expected the ensuing shitstorm coming from all parts of the country when shit finally came back to reality. looking from the other side, i can see why the rest of the nation hates this team and fanbase. massive success coupled with the trendiest fanbase in the league, controvercial players, win ugly, coach and QB who always say the politically correct thing and never say anything substantive, hell, average fan has more "twelfies" than games watched and doesnt know anything about football. yeah, its annoying for us too.

but i still root for this team because i love the old school run the ball and play defense, both of which are a lost art in todays NFL.

J.C. and BBA like this.
  3. titos334

titos334 VIP Elite Member

Name:
    Kevin
    Boat:
    Rainbow Surprise
    Wasn't really a bad call, poor execution by Wilson on that throw and an amazing play by the CB. Hawks couldn't let Brady have time to drive like they let Rodgers do in their last game. If they got stopped they have to use a TO and they are still forced to throw on either 3rd or 4th due to the clock. There were over 100 pass attempts this season from the 1 yard line, only 1 INT. The Hawks had tremendous luck to beat Green Bay and used all of their luck to get to that point anyway.

4. clintonstick

clintonstick Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    g3
    i am from iliinois,wisconsin border,cool somebody remembers,that brickowski debacle,and i was in utah to enjoy the jazz loss to the bulls,so it worked out fine for me 6 times.The reason i am down on the shithawks is because i am a green bay fan,and they shit that game out against the pack.They should of not even been there,and also sick of this flavor of the month self glossed nicknames,beast mode or legion of doom,shit they only one 1 superbowl.I also dont care for pete carroll,he was running that same celebrating showboating shit at usc.I am a big ten guy.I will always be butt hurt overbthat pack loss,you googins started calling me clintondick ir clintonclit,so thats when i started in serious.I have learned to hate the shithawks now same crybaby fans who like to talk shit when they win,but cant take it back,just like you loved when that flopper antagonist brickowski did it to others then got taught by the master,the worm.ITs all good thats what makes sports enjoyable.I lived in illinois my whole life with no titles in any sports until the bears won in 1985,that was sweet.This one will sting for along time,lol.

5. J.C.

J.C. Run what ya Brung

Name:
    Justin
    Boat:
    18' aluminum
    Right on, it does and will sting but nothing and I mean nothing stings as bad as Rodmans stupid ass. It is one thing to lose to Jordan in the finals, its another to let Rodman pull his shit, that's the only reason we even remember Brickowskis name. Straight up competition and we stood a chance at being the only team to beat what many consider to be the best basketball player ever in the finals. Rodman deserves a tea bagging

6. J.C.

J.C. Run what ya Brung

Name:
    Justin
    Boat:
    18' aluminum
    They hate us cause they aint us, its all good. Seattle sports has plenty to be proud of, then and now.

7. Miss Fitz

Miss Fitz Call me Captain

Name:
    Vince
    Boat:
    26' TwinVee Pilot House
    My Ass.

Look over your left shoulder bud.....there's a flying gaff stuck in your back LOL

Hook, line, sinker.

You guys make it so easy :D

BiggestT and J.C. like this.
  8. J.C.

J.C. Run what ya Brung

Name:
    Justin
    Boat:
    18' aluminum
    I let these fuckers run their mouths for four pages in the Washington forum before I stuck up for our city and the excessive insults. Sometimes you gotta roll up your sleeves and fight fire with fire.

9. J.C.

J.C. Run what ya Brung

Name:
    Justin
    Boat:
    18' aluminum
    Your a cheesehead now it makes more sense

10. Miss Fitz

Name:
    Vince
    Boat:
    26' TwinVee Pilot House

It's all good JC. We're just having some fun (at your expense)

This is what an internets fight looks like:

:gayfight:

and the Wiener is.....

:supergay:

I expect nothing short of a super manly and ultra degrading response. :idiot:

tambs likes this.
  11. J.C.

J.C. Run what ya Brung

Name:
    Justin
    Boat:
    18' aluminum
    I was pulling for San Diego to keep the chargers, in light of your cities recent behavior, I hope you guys lose your team. :finger: :finger: :finger:

12. J.C.

J.C. Run what ya Brung

Name:
    Justin
    Boat:
    18' aluminum
    So what was worse? Our loss or Green Bays

13. Miss Fitz

Name:
    Vince
    Boat:
    26' TwinVee Pilot House
    To be honest.....I don't think we even DESERVE an NFL team.....and if by some miracle we keep ours, they should be renamed the

San Diego Shoulda-Coulda-Woulda's

....but you guys already got a lock on that one LOL

junkyarded and J.C. like this.
  14. Team Sency

Team Sency Unleash the hounds!!

Name:
    Chris
    Boat:
    JuiceBox2
    JC!!!! One passionate MoFo!!!

Love it!

Do any of our guys go stirring things up in Kali??

JC...would love to see how fired up you get when ever Farm a nice King.

15. Vic Lagina

Vic Lagina King of all Fish

Name:
    Vic Lagina
    Boat:
    Valco
    Yours of course, you blew the Super Big One.:rofl:

16. big dog62

big dog62 Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    spanky
    Boat:
    sac-yac
    The whole Packers team turned into zombies the last 5 minutes of the fourth quarter

GREEN BAY, BY FAR!!!!!!!

BiggestT and J.C. like this.
  17. Barracuda1

Barracuda1 Master of None

Name:
    Fred
    Boat:
    Defiance 220 EX (BARRACUDA II)
    Best Monday morning quarterbacking on the web! It was a good game and it's a shame the Hawk's didn't pull it off but you win some and lose some. Here's to next year :hali_olutta:

Jermz, TwoTapPat and J.C. like this.
  18. KnotyBuoyz

KnotyBuoyz Not so newbie anymore

Name:
    Randall
    Boat:
    27x10

I will vote Green Bay, so feel free to go ahead and put a W in the moral victory column. :D

J.C. likes this.