Outhouse

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
i have looked into a small storage unit by the landing . I havent found one thats cost effective or nearby . A few of the guys on my trip have a unit but its not close. For now I leave my tackle box with friends and ship my rods back north . A small unit would definately be a plus .
Rodless Jim has one near the airport. My concern is protecting the rods from corrosion. When you disembark the boat, I don't know if you have time to adequately clean and protect the guides.

Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
Upvote 0

Catch Five

Jun 29, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
Name
Mike
Boat
None
Like Steve said, I would love to have a storage option for rods and tackle boxes. I fish all over the country so I travel with my reels, but shipping rods and heavy tackle boxes/jigs is a royal pain and not worth the cost. I would definitely use Mike's service if he had a storage option, but kudos to him as it sounds like he is running a great business.

Upvote 0

Relacson

@relacson22
Feb 22, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Marc
Boat
yours
I do have that

Like Steve said, I would love to have a storage option for rods and tackle boxes. I fish all over the country so I travel with my reels, but shipping rods and heavy tackle boxes/jigs is a royal pain and not worth the cost. I would definitely use Mike's service if he had a storage option, but kudos to him as it sounds like he is running a great business.

He replied and says he does provide that as well.

Upvote 0

triton91

Almost A Member
Jul 11, 2006
Kaaawa
Name
John
Boat
23' Outrage
IMG950187_edit.jpg

There's Mike hiding behind a Bluefin! Don't make him so busy he can't fish!! BBBBBBAAAAAAHHHHH!

Reactions: clubhunter
Upvote 0

Outhouse

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
Guys, my incoming leg of my trip is in the books and I sit here at the Dolphin pondering how nice it is to not stress over tackle, especially the return of such back to TN. Mike is legit and is a big help to traveling anglers.

Upvote 0