KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Fields finally faces a defense and he becomes a 50% completion rate passer. Figures.

Patterson is a far better passing QB.

Turnovers will decide this game.
15/27 = 55%, no picks, and was good for over 300 yds. Not great, but not terrible in the wind.

That turnover deciding the game prediction seems a bit off as well. Thinking it had more to do with the 264 yards rushing. :confused:

BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Wondering if crow was on that follow up thanksgiving dinner menu. I can totally picture some in-laws bringing you some of dat:D
Honey Baked Ham. Pumpkin pie cake for desert. Couple of fine Napa Cabs. I missed the 2nd half due to dinner.

I saw that Utah ran off 31 straight points before shutting it down. Looking increasing like Utah will be in the CFP and will open against tOSU before going on and facing either Clemson or LSU. I think Clemson will win because they have a Defense. Would love to face LSU because they don’t have a defense and can’t defend the run.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
15/27 = 55%, no picks, and was good for over 300 yds. Not great, but not terrible in the wind.

That turnover deciding the game prediction seems a bit off as well. Thinking it had more to do with the 264 yards rushing. :confused:
Yeah that 55% completion rate is something to be proud of. They were bragging all season about his 70+% completion rate and then it ranks when he finally met a decent team.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Yeah that 55% completion rate is something to be proud of. They were bragging all season about his 70+% completion rate and then it ranks when he finally met a decent team.
And some thirty degree wet windy weather that makes it a bit harder to throw the ball. Wasn’t his best game no doubt, but it was a thirty point win against a ranked opponent, on the road.

Remind me again how many wins Utah has against ranked opponents, feel free to include home or away victories.:confused:

12-0 haters :D

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Honey Baked Ham. Pumpkin pie cake for desert. Couple of fine Napa Cabs. I missed the 2nd half due to dinner.

I saw that Utah ran off 31 straight points before shutting it down. Looking increasing like Utah will be in the CFP and will open against tOSU before going on and facing either Clemson or LSU. I think Clemson will win because they have a Defense. Would love to face LSU because they don’t have a defense and can’t defend the run.
ASSuming they get in and that is the matchup, I am taking the Buckeyes to cover the spread, and there will be a spread in favor of the Bucks. Book it:rockin:

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
And some thirty degree wet windy weather that makes it a bit harder to throw the ball. Wasn’t his best game no doubt, but it was a thirty point win against a ranked opponent, on the road.

Remind me again how many wins Utah has against ranked opponents, feel free to include home or away victories.:confused:

12-0 haters :D
So I take it he has small hands?

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
It should be 1 and 4 and 2 and 3! That means tOSU gets UTAH! Can't wait for this one!

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
Not sure of the spread? Utah loses by 3 touchdowns! No metrics, no specs, just my gut!

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
So I take it he has small hands?
I must have missed the part where you reminded us of the Utes wins over ranked opponents. While I did see they managed to beat a few teams that at least have a winning record, I didn’t see any ranked opponents.

Please show where the Utes beat somebody besides
8EFF7693-02B1-4FD1-8F1B-65C360B687EC.jpeg
tomato can university.

You got some data from some obscure website that can help us out here?

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Was that small hands a Trump comment?
No. They routinely measure QB hands at the NFL Draft because the belief is that small hands make it more difficult to handle the ball in cold weather.

Go back to the UCLA game at Utah and UCLA QB Dorian Thompson Robinson had several instances where he lost the handle on the ball. It was cold.

In contrast, Tyler Huntley has big hands. He was 14/17 for 165 yards 2 TDS and no INTs. Game time temp was in the 20s.

Last edited:

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
I must have missed the part where you reminded us of the Utes wins over ranked opponents. While I did see they managed to beat a few teams that at least have a winning record, I didn’t see any ranked opponents.

Please show where the Utes beat somebody besidesView attachment 1094730tomato can university.

You got some data from some obscure website that can help us out here?
Utah beat ASU when they were ranked 17th. As is typical with teams who have faced Utah, they’ve had the crap beat out of them and they lose their next game following Utah. ASU lost to UCLA and fell out of the rankings. Similar happened to UW. But that’s the parity thing in the PAC 12 which you are incapable of understanding.

Now look at the B1G. Penn St with 2 losses. Michigan with 3. Minnesota with 2. None of them should be ranked. Utah would beat them handily as did tOSU. Your claim of wins over ranked teams is simply wins over teams that got the popularity vote. Oklahoma is another team benefitting from popularity vote, but in reality they’ve been squeaking by.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
It should be 1 and 4 and 2 and 3! That means tOSU gets UTAH! Can't wait for this one!
Correct, that is the matchups.

However, if Georgia beats LSU, and Oklahoma beats Baylor again, then both of those conference champions have a better resume than the Utes. PAC likely gets left out and rightly so. Utes have no wins over ranked opponents and have only played like five teams all year long that even have a winning record, one of which they lost too.

Let’s give them some credit for beating those tomato cans.:appl:

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Utah beat ASU when they were ranked 17th. As is typical with teams who have faced Utah, they’ve had the crap beat out of them and they lose their next game following Utah. ASU lost to UCLA and fell out of the rankings. Similar happened to UW. But that’s the parity thing in the PAC 12 which you are incapable of understanding.

Now look at the B1G. Penn St with 2 losses. Michigan with 3. Minnesota with 2. None of them should be ranked. Utah would beat them handily as did tOSU. Your claim of wins over ranked teams is simply wins over teams that got the popularity vote. Oklahoma is another team benefitting from popularity vote, but in reality they’ve been squeaking by.
Going by end of season rankings for the complete body of work.