Dexter Outdoors

Bad Bart

Sep 12, 2016
Eatontown, NJ
Name
Bart D'Averso
Boat
EXCEL
Just returned from a 10 day on the excel. I used Mike Morris. Of big fish transport, that's the way to go. especially us guys on the east coast. Mike takes the worry out of traveling with rods, reels. and gear. He will also repair your reels if they need it. The man really takes his business to heart. Thanks Mike.

Upvote 0

felixfishes_1

Aug 17, 2014
Name
Felix
Boat
bigtuna
I just returned from a 15 day on the Indy. I used Mike Morris of Big Fish Transport. He was awesome! He shipped and packaged my gear to ensure they arrived safely. He takes any and all worries out of transporting your most important fishing items = gear, reels, rods and tackle. The man really takes his business to heart. I highly recommend using BIG FISH TRANSPORT! Thanks again, Mike.

Upvote 0

felixfishes_1

Aug 17, 2014
Name
Felix
Boat
bigtuna
I just returned from a 15 day on the Indy. I used Mike Morris of Big Fish Transport. He was awesome! He shipped and packaged my gear to ensure they arrived safely. He takes any and all worries out of transporting your most important fishing items = gear, reels, rods and tackle. The man really takes his business to heart. I highly recommend using BIG FISH TRANSPORT! Thanks again, Mike.

Upvote 0

screamingreel

Long Range Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
Walnut Creek CA
longrangesportfishingsandiego.com
Name
Jeff Burroughs
Boat
Long Range and Private
I live 450 miles from the Point Loma docks. I used to fly into SD for years prior to 9/11, but due to all the TSA and airline hassles now I usually drive. However, I am looking to get back to flying again due to work restraints...so I called Mike to research his services and get a feel for how he operates.

I've had several conversations with Mike and each time he has been very responsive and positive. Have not used his service yet, but if his customer service skills over the phone are any indication of how he performs in person, anyone using his services should have a positive experience!

If you need some assistance with your trip, give him a call...

- Jeff Burroughs

Upvote 0

NaplesJohn

Never Forget 343
Jun 9, 2010
Port Aransas, TX, USA
Name
John
Boat
Wilderness Systems T-160...and just sold the boat!!!
Mike is the "reel" deal. Super guy, and makes the trip painless...and he is doing reel service. If you are travelling...he is the way to go.

Upvote 0

Squid Sammich

Aug 23, 2015
Texas
Name
Matt
Boat
To be determined
Can't go wrong having Mike help you out. He's taken care of me and my gear on two trips in the last 13 months and he is just a stand up guy all the way around. Everything will be covered from gear shipping and tracking, to checking your stuff for damage beforehand (and after the trip in my case once) , to being right there to pick you up at the airport and taxi you to the hotel/squidco/etc. But MOST IMPORTANTLY watching your gear like a mama bear while you sort fish on the tail end of the trip. No worries about stuff walking off. Give him a call and let him do all the worrying for you.

Upvote 0

clubhunter

Nov 23, 2008
Montgomery, Texas
Name
Rick Stevens
Boat
na
I have used Mike for two years straight and he and his service is top notch. Also he is a wealth of fishing knowledge which can be helpful in preparing for the trip.

Upvote 0