triton91

Almost A Member
Jul 11, 2006
Kaaawa
Name
John
Boat
23' Outrage
I know some of you have used Mike at Big Fish Transport to help with your trips. Mike is my Best friend and is always on my boat when I fish, if not it is a rare day. Well if you didn't know Mike started Big Fish because of a health issue with his lungs. He is in need and I am reaching out to all of you here that might know Mike. I stepped up with a Grand to help get him his treatment. Please go to the link to read about it. It does a much better job than I can here.

gofundme.com/Breathing4Mike

Mike's BD name is finishright

I Pray the treatment will work and we can go on a long range trip without having to take 500 bottles of oxygen.

John

Triton91

Upvote 0

triton91

Almost A Member
Jul 11, 2006
Kaaawa
Name
John
Boat
23' Outrage
I know some of you have used Mike at Big Fish Transport to help with your trips. Mike is my Best friend and is always on my boat when I fish, if not it is a rare day. Well if you didn't know Mike started Big Fish because of a health issue with his lungs. He is in need and I am reaching out to all of you here that might know Mike. I stepped up with a Grand to help get him his treatment. Please go to the link to read about it. It does a much better job than I can here.

Mike's BD name is finishright

I Pray the treatment will work and we can go on a long range trip without having to take 500 bottles of oxygen.

John

Triton91

Upvote 0

Squid Sammich

Aug 23, 2015
Texas
Name
Matt
Boat
To be determined
I've never met a guy more deserving of a little help like this. John thanks for setting this up, I truly believe this treatment is going to help.

Upvote 0

Bad Bart

Sep 12, 2016
Eatontown, NJ
Name
Bart D'Averso
Boat
EXCEL
Mike your going to be all right. Your in my deepest prayers. All of you guys help mike, hees a great guy. The BIG GUY IN THE SKY IS WATCHING!!

Upvote 0

finishright

May 17, 2008
Oceanside Ca.
Name
Mike Morris
Boat
prowler kayak
to my friends and clients a thank you seems so little I cannot say what the outpouring I have gotten from you all means to me and my family some I know some I would like to from money donations to prayers thank you and to let you know the lung institute will have what they need to start the stem cell therapy process to you all I will be forever grateful A Happy 2017 to you all
Sincerely
Mike Morris

Upvote 0

Chasntuna

Aug 12, 2008
South Carolina
Name
Brian
Boat
The one I choose to ride.
What an awesome gesture by John. I had a nice conversation with Mike last night, high spirits as always, we're pullin' for ya brother.

Upvote 0