Outhouse

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
Mike is one of the best. Tuesday is a big day for him. Once he’s put on the list, I know someone will make the ultimate sacrifice but Mike couldn’t be a better recipient

Reactions: speyman
Upvote 0

Outhouse

Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
I’m happy to report Mike passed his assessment at UCLA and is now on the transplant list. I know God’s plan is perfect and when the time is right, He will provide the lungs Mike needs to resolve his active light and screwing with my tackle!

Upvote 0

dinko

Almost A Member
Jul 13, 2009
long beach, calif
Name
danny
Boat
excel
I’m happy to report Mike passed his assessment at UCLA and is now on the transplant list. I know God’s plan is perfect and when the time is right, He will provide the lungs Mike needs to resolve his active light and screwing with my tackle!
thank the good lord.. mike we are all in your corner , buddy

Upvote 0

finishright

May 17, 2008
Oceanside Ca.
Name
Mike Morris
Boat
prowler kayak
Thank you all I can't thank you enough and Jay 14 years post op awesome Yes as Jon said I was approved by the Kaiser board for transplant now to meet with pulmonary doctors and surgeons Gods plan is perfect he has been with me the last 6 years of this fight and he will be with me till he calls me home looking forward to seeing old friends and new May god bless you all

Upvote 0

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Mike I am in your corner every step of the way. If you need anything you can call me anytime.

Upvote 0

NaplesJohn

Never Forget 343
Jun 9, 2010
Port Aransas, TX, USA
Name
John
Boat
Wilderness Systems T-160...and just sold the boat!!!
This has been an amazing journey for you Mike, and no doubt that God is leading you according to his plan. Prayers as you continue!

God Bless/ John

Reactions: Bill W
Upvote 0

Squid Sammich

Aug 23, 2015
Texas
Name
Matt
Boat
To be determined
Just a brief update on Mike. He has been at the hospital for about a week now i think. They were preparing him for the transplant (getting him stronger etc) as he has been pretty weak since the pneumonia recently. He suffered a mild stroke and Is on an ECMO according to his wife but it sounds like he is improving and is at the top of the list for a transplant. I will update here whenever I hear more. If you pray please remember Mike in yours.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JoeInMN

Fishing from 40 below to 120 above..
Sep 10, 2017
minnesota
Name
Joseph Koep
Boat
American Angler , Ice Castle Fish House
Merry Christmas Mike, cant wait to be back out and see you again.

100% one of the best things as an out of town fisherman I did was contact you.

I got all my stuff back un packed it. Looked at my wife, said holy cow this guy did a better job packing my stuff than I did.

Shes also is very happy the rods are being stored by you, as they just ruin her decor in the basement lol..

Reactions: finishright
Upvote 0

02bfishn

Almost A Member
Jun 10, 2011
St Louis, MO
Name
Charlie
Boat
AA
Very happy to hear all is still good. Will continue to keep you in prayers. Hopefully get to see you and use your services next year.

Upvote 0

locvetter

• Mar 24, 2015
    Name
    Loc Vetter
    Boat
    Loc Vetter Casting
    Mike,
    I am driving my self down from Salem Oregon arriving at the landing evening of 1-18. Would love to just say high. are you dropping anyone else for the RP 1-20-19 line one trip?

Upvote 0

kuyamonster

I only wishes to catch some fishes...
    May 14, 2009
    San Diego/Tacoma USA
    Name
    Marcel
    Boat
    Limited load cattle car
    Hey Mike. Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas! Wishing you continued blessings for 2019. "God grants favor and honor, no good thing does He withhold from those who walk with Him..."

Reactions: finishright
    Upvote 0