Outhouse

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
Anyone who travels and uses BFT, aka Mike Morris, needs to keep him in your prayers. If you know him, you first know what a wonderful human being he is. You also know he’s battling failing lungs.

He’s headed, hopefully, towards a double lung transplant. He had a heart cath today as part of the tests before his assessment at UCLA in a few weeks. Assuming he gets thru the assessment, he’ll get put on the organ list for a pair of lungs. He passed his heart test today with flying colors.

Mike is truly one of the good guys and needs all of the prayers, encouragement and well wishes he can get. He seems very upbeat and is a warrior determined to get thru this test.

Upvote 0

kuyamonster

I only wishes to catch some fishes...
May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat
Limited load cattle car
Prayers up, intercession for healing in effect. May the Lord open a door for a compatible donor and successful surgery. Not to us, but to Your name be the honor God...Peace and grace to you, Mike!

Reactions: Outhouse
Upvote 0

arkansastuna

Aug 3, 2009
heber springs ar. usa
Name
Fred Belli
Boat
any platform
Prayers going out for you Mike. Mike saved the day for me last fall. I live in Arkansas and fly out each year for a 10 day trip. My dad lives in Temecula and I store my tackle and rods there. He takes me to the landing and picks me up after my trip, he likes being around the docks and fishing boats. This time when I get to his house 2 days before my trip he informs me he is getting to old to drive to San Diego and can't take me this year. Ouch, what to do now as options run through my head. I thought of Big fish Mike and how he has helped other anglers.i give him a call and he is available and will pick me up and take me to the landing and pick me up at the landing and take me back to Temecula when trip is done. For a very reasonable fee he helped me at the last minute and kept me from stressing too much. I can never thank him enough. You got this Mike.

Upvote 0

Squid Sammich

Aug 23, 2015
Texas
Name
Matt
Boat
To be determined
Mike is absolutely one of the finest people you can meet and I love him like a brother. God bless Mike, you are in good hands.

Reactions: Bill W
Upvote 0

finishright

May 17, 2008
Oceanside Ca.
Name
Mike Morris
Boat
prowler kayak
Nothing so silent speaks so loudly as prayer. I thank you all and yes I will beat this God has a plan he has paved the road for this 4-6 months of testing was expedited into 3 weeks yes god has a plan I will be back on the docks in time and I will thank each of you God receives the glory for this road traveled
May god bless you all

Upvote 0

dinko

Almost A Member
Jul 13, 2009
long beach, calif
Name
danny
Boat
excel
Nothing so silent speaks so loudly as prayer. I thank you all and yes I will beat this God has a plan he has paved the road for this 4-6 months of testing was expedited into 3 weeks yes god has a plan I will be back on the docks in time and I will thank each of you God receives the glory for this road traveled
May god bless you all
you are so right mike. the lord has u in his hands, and will bring u thru this, and we will all look forward to seeing you down at the docks soon.. god bless my friend

Upvote 0

Texlee

Jun 3, 2012
Vernon, Texas, USA
Name
Alben Lee
Boat
Excel
May god bless you all

I dont know you sir but that is irravelent. Their are a lot of good folks on this forum that has you in their prayers, including me. The great God above will carry you thru this. Keep praying my friend as we are praying with you. You will make it thru this. God Bless.

Upvote 0