Big disappointment from Penn customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
Me and A lot of people on here ordered new reels for Christmas and paid the money only to find out much later they over sold the reels and we are not getting any! Didn’t even call or email us! Still after leaving 3 messages! No return calls! Now I’m getting emails about how I like my new reels!
Now I’m dealing with getting my money back! Stay tuned!

downtime

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 12, 2006
San Diego
Name
Ronson
Boat
26 Skipjack "Reel Hard"
How can you say they pissed off fishermen! When your late to the bite you don't catch any fish....
Penn makes a great product and u know it cause u tried to buy their product.

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
Sucks. Penn is a joke right now. Unless they prove us otherwise.
Maybe send me back my money?

sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
How can you say they pissed off fishermen! When your late to the bite you don't catch any fish....
Penn makes a great product and u know it cause u tried to buy their product.
I was not late to the party! I got my confirmation email and they took my money! It’s their problem that they did not fill my order! I’m not the only one! They need to get their shit together! Then they were sending out emails asking how people liked their products!

Reactions: I hate seals

tunacraze

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 27, 2006
Santee
Name
Steve Brunton
Boat
The Big Ones
This is where this goes. I'm confident that Tunanorth will help you fix it, but not today Doug. Merry Christmas!

Reactions: sueno

tunanorth

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 4, 2005
By the lake
Name
Tunanorth
Boat
Bass Tracker 16
As I mentioned to you via PM several days ago, like most manufacturing companies, PENN is shut down for Christmas week, and nobody except me [currently in Culver City, where I grew up] is "working" on Christmas morning.
There are automated E-commerce systems in place that are always on, that no doubt are where the e-mails came from.
I'm locking this thread, and as I said in the earlier PM, will check further as soon as there is somebody to check with.

Highwayman

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 25, 2015
Name
Sammy
Boat
None
I was not late to the party! I got my confirmation email and they took my money! It’s their problem that they did not fill my order! I’m not the only one! They need to get their shit together! Then they were sending out emails asking how people liked their products!
I just got a Fathom 30LD2 based on the performance of my Fathom 40 LD2 the last two years! Thank you Penn... Hope you find resolution, Merry Christmas / (Happy Holidays?).
PS. Maybe Torque 40 LD2 later.

Reactions: sueno
Status
Not open for further replies.