BrianBurchfield

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 26, 2018
Irvine
Name
Brian Burchfield
Boat
22’ Trophy CC
Both are photoshopped. Look at the girl on the surfboard and the small wave passing behind her in both photos, they are identical. So in sequence of the two pictures - the tuna gets closer to the water and the whitewater behind it subsides, but the girl and the rest of the ocean remain frozen in time? Nope, photoshopped.

I am totally with you as to speculating why someone would take the time to do this, it beats me. Probably a similar motive to those trolling around an online forum trying to sniff out someone to call an a-hole or an idiot over a picture of a fish.
You really think the position of that tuna in the air changed over the course of anything longer than what, 1/100 of a second? 1/500? Your argument is like capturing 2 photos of a cheetah running, but the lazy lounging lion in the back stayed in the same position, so must be photoshopped.... Manual camera shutter speed...

Reactions: MESSY JESSE

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
I guess since I said I now believe they are real that the answer is very little to none.
I dont know if they are real. .I'm not a photoshop expert like several guys here
..however I just see no reason why a group of female surfers and surf magazine would have a reason to fake this..are they trying to fool all the fisherman to come to their surf spot?
What benefit do they get?
Real or not it makes my imagination do backflips of the possibilities which is something i enjoy.
Oh by the way if anyone cares the yellowfin croakers are wide at the dog beach ...

Last edited:
Reactions: SouthBayKiller

SouthBayKiller

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 27, 2003
Long Beach, CA
Name
Robert
Boat
none
I dont know if they are real. .I'm not a photoshop expert like several guys here
..however I just see no reason why a group of female surfers and surf magazine would have a reason to fake this..are they trying to fool all the fisherman to come to their surf spot?
What benefit do they get?
Real or not it makes my imagination do backflips of the possibilities which is something i enjoy. .
3919FE01-3918-4545-AF1A-434997F2CE91.jpeg
16451C44-D91B-412A-BD93-C93CCBB1E1B1.jpeg
70367F89-4A97-4E98-BE07-4A08CD096547.jpeg
8DEBE82C-0F7B-49E9-9DCB-1EB0F66B8666.jpeg
52F5F406-CD73-4A80-8181-56F56E2E6DAC.jpeg

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Huh ..throw up several different photos of the same moments and suddenly the negative Nancy's disappear ..
Maybe if hookem dipshit who we know monitors this site 24/7 with his finger on the button or these other guys might have a little more credibility
If they occasionally admitted theres a chance they are wrong unlike their hero instead of just disappearing ...
I still dont know 100% either way but after chasin corbina on the beaches all summer my imagination is going wild...

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
hey fishgirl...its photoshoped you DA AH...how many times do I need to say it ....

it is YOU that keeps whining like the lil bitch you are... 24/7 with his lil finger on the button ....sheez

see I was done with this thread....WAS...

JFurst

West coast googan
Jul 9, 2020
Orange County
Name
Josh Furstenberg
Boat
n/a
The recently posted photos look like they could be real. I still think at least one of the original two photos posted is photoshopped - if not both. If you’re right and I’m wrong then bravo to you, pat yourself on the back, and have yourself a cookie. Way to go man.

• Haha
Reactions: HookEmDanO

heyscientist

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 27, 2005
La Jolla
Name
Mike S.
Boat
None
This video is from 2018 in the same region of England. Crazy to see but after seeing cow bluefin marks on 250 foot rockfish spots at SCI why wouldn't they go all the way in to the beach at times?

Reactions: JFurst

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
The recently posted photos look like they could be real. I still think at least one of the original two photos posted is photoshopped - if not both. If you’re right and I’m wrong then bravo to you, pat yourself on the back, and have yourself a cookie. Way to go man.
All I did was post a pic and what they said ..then some guys came on here calling me and the pics as bullshit..
I wasnt trying to be right and still aren't 100% sure..
Just responding to the guys calling us idiots for even thinking this is possible....
Then you turn it on me like im trying to be a hero..
These same exact guys attack others when they post and are very consistant with their child like criticism....hookems response is classic and shows his personality in a accurate way strictly trying to create a bitchfest...dont join em.....

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
still whining...my god...how long will you continue your lil bitchfest ? dont join em.....

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
oh lil rockhoppa

I WAS done with this whiney lil post started by the biggest whiner in BD history, I was done until YOU clowns called me out

oh look...do NOT say this is photo shopped or I will whine like you and fishdix forever

coyote.jpg

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Thats 3 straight posts where you just repeated what was said to you.....
Why don't you just meme "i know u are but what am I" and move on..

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
yea...why dont you move on fishdix... Thats 3 straight posts where you just repeated what was said to you.....

love how you whiners always whine about the memes...

YOU are #1 BD whiner

RockHopperNCKA

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 25, 2017
Santa Rosa, CA
www.norcalkayakanglers.com
Name
Dustin
Boat
Do kayaks count?
Thats 3 straight posts where you just repeated what was said to you.....
Why don't you just meme "i know u are but what am I" and move on..
Ol' Dano is literally the most idiotic person I've ever dealt with on-line. Even Cpt. Ahab had enough mental fortitude to come up with his own replies instead of repeating the same stupid shit over and over.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
rockhoppa is literally the most idiotic person I've ever dealt with on-line. Even Cpt. Ahab had enough mental fortitude to come up with his own replies instead of repeating the same stupid shit over and over.