tommy burger

Almost A Member
Jun 1, 2010
san diego
Name
tommy
Boat
n/a
You nuts forget. That just a couple of years ago bft were stranding themselves on the San Diego beaches. Surfdoc even got a few.

Ther were beat up exactly like that one!
yea they got cut out of the pens somehow and were too weak to swim anywhere tho…I have to agree with the pink all along its' side looking more like the aftermath of an rsw than being dragged along sand..

Upvote 0

teddya2

I Should Upgrade My Account
Mar 30, 2007
san diego
Name
teddya2
Boat
invader 20- Bikini Bottom
I pulled a 60lber off the beach the same day and it looked just like that one she caught. I believe it.
yep, I do remember...coronado beaches had them, trayscool got more than one if I remember correctly......that was right after the storm.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
This is a true story!
My sister gets her hair cut by this lady whos daughters best friends mom went to high school with this lady.She pointed out the fact that in high school she was voted most likely to succeed....so I don't doubt this at all....what so ever.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
P.S.Success is a beach house....duh!

Upvote 0

jiggyn

Do you even fish?
Jan 26, 2008
Torrance
Name
Jerr
Boat
shit talking
I heard if you send money to Nigeria they will turn it into a $1000000... seriously its true it was on the internet

Upvote 0

lj.fish

Fun Shit Maynard!
May 28, 2007
LBC
Name
larry
Boat
Julia Lee
Isnt all of Malibu an MPA now?
Nope

MDR 7-27-14 021.JPG

Upvote 0

bonehead420

Almost A Member
Feb 9, 2009
Guadala Oaxnard
Name
Pat
Boat
That radon off your bow
The people who can't believe something like this can happen are the people who run and gun their boats to where the last report was, there's no fences in the ocean, if you guys could see what's under your boat half the time...

Upvote 0

Holi-e-Mackeral

Holi-e-Mackeral
Jul 10, 2003
Orange County, CA
Visit site
Name
Jeff
Boat
Royal Polaris - sold the boat
We do know that many years back, bluefin were routinely caught there.. maybe our conditions will allow it again.

I had a buddy catch 2 of them in the late 1970's while trolling a rapala from the back of a Santa Monica Pier half day boat.. 2 separate trips...It was reported that he caught the only 2 bluefin all year... True story

Jeff

Upvote 0