sealskinner

Retired Pimp
  • Apr 24, 2005
    in the Hood
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Franks ho
    This thread is more entertaining than I thought it would be.
    Ramming, spud gun,wrist rocket w/ball bearings.... I get the sentiment.
    But some of y'all need to take some of mama's Zanex.

Reactions: jer dog
    Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
    Wrist rocket with 3/8 Ball bearings for ammo. 1/4 flies faster, but not the same impact. Backs quite a wallop, quiet, cheap, legal. Can be used for many pests. Probably even more fun if they have a wound prop and are disabled! By the way, the slingshot ammo is now behind the counter at Turners! At least no background check! LOL!

Legal for use on seals yes, legal for use on humans, NO.
    I am sure you must have heard the story of David and Goliath... then it should come as no surprise that would be assault with a deadly weapon. You can only use one step of force greater than what comes at you, going straight to something that could be considered "deadly" would get you a visit to the crossbar hotel. The only time you could go straight to deadly force is inside your own home. You got to know the rules if you want to play the game, and win. Pretty much anything that shoots a projectile you want to stay away from. A good example of this is a taser, not worth a shit because they only use 50,000 volts but they are illegal for you to use because they shoot a projectile. A stun gun capable of 120,000 to 180,000 volts will put down anyone no matter how big, is considered a non lethal weapon and can even be carried concealed without a permit. Your best weapon is a rubber hose without the ends on it or any bolts etc. in the ends, make it long enough that their knife can't touch you but the hose can touch them, the longer it is the slower it will be. Anyone who scoffs at a rubber hose is only because they haven't been hit with one.

1602399437021.png

Reactions: Kin
    Upvote 0