arenpilav41

jjpilav
Mar 28, 2013
Encino, CA
Name
Pilav
Boat
No Boat
I got a ticket there for not having my 2014 sticker on my license plate, while my car was parked in the parking lot. Like Really? At least stop me when I'm driving, not when my car is just parked there.

Upvote 0
Jun 26, 2014
Name
Scott
Boat
Grady White 208 walkaround
My boat partner got me 3 different parking tickets last year, never came here to bitch about it, we just paid it and laughed it off, then took it out on a shit ton of fish.
Either dont break the rules or move to Arizona to fish Havasu...then you'll really have some shit to bitch about.
Just bustin your balls bro, Oside is broke as shit and those guys are just doing their job...

Upvote 0

I'M OFF

Really off
Jul 12, 2007
On the deck
Name
Tommy
Boat
Bitch, Bitch, Bitch................I don't bitch when my crew cab longed gets a ticket for being in the fire lane, and I go to court and say its their spaces are too small. I don't bitch when my truck and trailer length exceeds all their parking spaces provided...............I get a slip. STFU, go fish somewhere else. yeah I'm bitter, you gonna bitch about that too!

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Bitch, Bitch, Bitch................I don't bitch when my crew cab longed gets a ticket for being in the fire lane, and I go to court and say its their spaces are too small. I don't bitch when my truck and trailer length exceeds all their parking spaces provided...............I get a slip. STFU, go fish somewhere else. yeah I'm bitter, you gonna bitch about that too!
My AC is too cold........

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
There are too many fish this year..

Upvote 0

Badger

Almost A Member
Sep 9, 2003
T.O.
Name
Jimbo
Boat
26 Davis Explorer
This was just a warning to fellow visiting fisherman to consider, you know like a heads up in O side. Old guy told me hewent into the store for a bag of
chips came out and was getting a ticket for not paying for parking. He said it is a sting operation, nice. I got the cabbage no sweat, not the point.
My rig is too big for the allocated spots, so my choice was to caddy park or be over the red line in an empty parking lot.

For those of you that don't appreciate the heads up, or work for that POS city can eat a bag of D---- is what.

Also - Those big BF are 6 mile from the beach, LOL

I would be remiss is I did not give props to the bait guys that are awesome, nice dines and macs.The fuel dock was more than accommodating. Great guys.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
Upvote 0
P

Paddyman1

I would also like to add that it has been confirmed that Allen Inverson was indeed drunk during his "practice" rant, FYI.

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
The Oceanside parking enforcement Nazis have been like that for ever.....they must get a percentage of the tickets.
Long time ago I got one for backing in.The only sign was 200yards further down from the launch ramp then I ever got near. There was a sign atot entrance that said parking rules posted on the pay meter and there was nothing about backing in on the pay meter near the ramp.So I appealed and they found against me anyway...why, because of all the pictures of all the signs I took there was no picture of the side of the meter that DIDN'T HAVE SIGNS ON IT. I asked the arbiter if I had taken pictures of the sides of the meter would she have found in my favor she said yes .....so I asked her if I hadn't taken pictures of the light poles that had no signs on them would that count against me too?......she smirked at me. I came close to punching that bitch,
sometimes it isn't the money but it is the the principle.

revenge is a dish best served cold

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
At least they sweep the street! We used to get tickets for sweeping but the sweeper didn't run, ever! That is how a scam works.

Reactions: makairaa
Upvote 0
Jun 26, 2014
Name
Scott
Boat
Grady White 208 walkaround
There is free(multi day) parking on the other side of the train tracks as well. Its a bit of a walk but you can have someone pick u up in the boat over by the Sportboat dock or Kens Custom Reels.

Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
Aug 11, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Ron
Boat
several
Well Jimbo, other victims of parking rape....if $38 plus tickets seems like pain...I'll trade ya!
On on week 5 of 6 on a home IV pump at $55 a DAY co-pay after 2 shoulder surgeries. BIG OUCH! LOL LOL

Get back OUT and go fishing, different ramp and harbor...I'll catch up this fall maybe! LOL

Upvote 0

Badger

Almost A Member
Sep 9, 2003
T.O.
Name
Jimbo
Boat
26 Davis Explorer
It was 58.00 x 2 days same violation plus 38 to park. Someone mentioned the free parking but I was solo. There is no guest dock,
without permission, no secure place to park the boat while you go free park and walk the mile or so back. WTF no big deal.

Plenty of other harbors

No thanks, shoulder surgery is the worse I hear - 55 bucks a day IV co pay = Obama care? WTF - Hope to see you out there soon.

“Oceanside sucks”
x.gif
Reviewed May 28, 2013
Beware of parking fines. The City of Oceanside is all about fines. The should have a sign that says, Oceanside, CA is bankrupt, please pay a fine before you leave!

Visited August 2012
Was this review helpful? Yes 6
gray_flag.png

Ask GeorgeMull about Oceanside Pier

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...680-Oceanside_Pier-Oceanside_California.html#

Reactions: Blackfish
Upvote 0