PENN

socal53

Aug 27, 2013
Lakewood Ca
Name
Chano J
Boat
The one available on my off day!
For all you cats that have been on the AA any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
E, F, G or H. 3 bunks, 2 guys.
Plenty of storage in closet and using top bunk for bags, reel bags, folded duffels, etc.

Reactions: LEGENDS and socal53
Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
Depending on how many are on your trip, but seldom will there be more than two in a room. Shorter trips with 28 anglers will have only two or three rooms with 3 guys.

Longer trips like our 14 day trips on the Winter schedule, never more than two per room and the four rooms with only two bunks are privates.

When is your trip?

Reactions: socal53
Upvote 0

socal53

Aug 27, 2013
Lakewood Ca
Name
Chano J
Boat
Depending on how many are on your trip, but seldom will there be more than two in a room. Shorter trips with 28 anglers will have only two or three rooms with 3 guys.

Longer trips like our 14 day trips on the Winter schedule, never more than two per room and the four rooms with only two bunks are privates.

When is your trip?

Heading out solo in early November on a 7 day trip. my state room options are upper deck in the galley area and stern, mid ship or bow in the lower deck

Upvote 0

LEGENDS

Yogi Bear
May 7, 2011
Lakeside
Name
Sam
Boat
None
Mid ship for sure. My buddy and I always get “H”. Two of us for a three bunk room, always extra room for extra crap

Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
Heading out solo in early November on a 7 day trip. my state room options are upper deck in the galley area and stern, mid ship or bow in the lower deck
Have we had this discussion? November 5-12?

Yes, we have, we’re on the same trip. The rooms I mentioned, E, F, G and H are in the middle of the stern section. C and D are two bunk rooms, and then I and J are up against the engine room bulkhead. I’ll check with Lori, see what’s up. Maybe we can share a room. I’ll get back to you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

socal53

Aug 27, 2013
Lakewood Ca
Name
Chano J
Boat
Thanks to every one that commented and messaged me, its really appreciated.

Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
All this reminded me, I hadn't spoken with Lori about where I was going to be. She's got me in H. She sure does take good care of us.

Reactions: socal53 and jer dog
Upvote 0

Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
All this reminded me, I hadn't spoken with Lori about where I was going to be. She's got me in H. She sure does take good care of us.

IMHO she is the greatest Ambassador to Sportfishing..!!

Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
Can anybody explain to me why a thread regarding a November 7 day (Long Range) got moved from the Long Range Forum? This after less than 24 hours, while the thread on Polaris Supreme Bunk Layout has been up for nearly three weeks with almost 60 replies.

This has nothing to do with a Charter of filling last minute spots.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

socal53

Aug 27, 2013
Lakewood Ca
Name
Chano J
Boat
Can anybody explain to me why a thread regarding a November 7 day (Long Range) got moved from the Long Range Forum? This after less than 24 hours, while the thread on Polaris Supreme Bunk Layout has been up for nearly three weeks with almost 60 replies.

This has nothing to do with a Charter of filling last minute spots.

Thought I posted the question in the right forum since I have seen similar threads regarding other boats.....not sure what was the issue, either way thanks again to everyone

Upvote 0